GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Mines & Minerals - Mining Lease held by Sri G.Mallesham for Quartz over an extent of 10.00 acres in Sy.No.166/1 of Borampet Village, Qutubullapur Mandal, Ranga Reddy District - Transfer of lease in favour of M/s M.M.R. Minerals - Permission Accorded.
INDUSTRIES AND COMMERCE [M.I]DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.85, Ind. & Com. Deptt., dt.4.2.2000.
2. From Sri G.Mallesham representation dt.Nil.
3. From the D.M.G., F.No.11544/R8/RR/2000, dt.20.6.2000.
In the G.O. 1st read above, Government havegranted a Mining Lease for Quartz over an extent of 10.00 acres in Sy.No.166/1 of BorampetVillage, Qutubullapur Mandal, Ranga Reddy District for a period of 20 years in favour ofSri G.Mallesham. The Mining Lease deed was executed on 9.3.2000 and the lease valid upto8.3.2020.
2. Sri G.Mallesham in his representation 2nd readabove has requested to transfer the mining lease held by him in favour of M/s M.M.R.Minerals in which he is one of the partner for the remaining period of the lease i.e. upto8.3.2020.
3. The Director of Mines & Geology in thereference 3rd read above has recommended to consider transfer of M.L in favour of M/sM.M.R.Minerals for the remaining period of the lease i.e. upto 8.3.2020.
4. Government hereby accord permission under rule37 of Mineral Concession Rules, 1960, to the transfer of mining lease referred to para above held by Sri G. Mallesham for Quartz over an extent of Acs. 10.00 in Sy.No.166/1of Borampet Village, Qutubullapur Mandal, Ranga Reddy District for the remaining period ofthe lease i.e., 8.3.2020 in favour of M/s M.M.R.Minerals on the same terms and conditionsas ordered in the G.O. 1st read above.
5. The transfer lease deed should be executedwithin three months from the date of receipt of this order and the transferor should payall mineral revenue dues to the Government till the date of transfer, before execution oftransfer lease deed. The Director of Mines and Geology is requested to take furthernecessary action accordingly in the matter.6.
[BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THEGOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH]
DEPUTY SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Director of Mines & Geology, Hyderabad. [w.e:File]
Sri G.Mallesham, H.No.4-110/1,
M/s M.M.R. Minerals, H.No.4-96/1,
The Asst. Director of Mines and Geology, New Nallakunta,Hyderabad.
The Controller General, Indian Bureau of Mines, Nagpur.
The Director General, Mines Safety, Dhanbad.
The Secretary to Govt. of India, Min. of Mines, Dept. of Mines,New Delhi.
The O.S.D (P), Ind. & Com. Dept. for necessary action on
para -6 above.
The Ind. & Com. [C&MM] Department.
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//