GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
|Mines & Minerals - Transfer of Mining Lease held by Sri K.C.Chandrasekhar for White Clay over an extent of 8.094 Hects. [20.00 acres] in S.No.157/1 of Bennavolu Village, Chodavaram Mandal, Visakhapatnam District in favour of M/s Regency Ceramics Limited - Permission Accorded.|
INDUSTRIES AND COMMERCE [M.III]DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.405, Ind. & Com. Deptt., dt.23.11.1998.
2. From Sri K.C.Chandrasekhar Representation dt.16.3.99.
3. From the D.M.G., F.No.32204/R1-A/97, dt.20.5.99.
In the G.O. 1st read above, a Mining Lease forWhite Clay over an extent of 8.094 Hectares [20.00 acres] in S.No.157/1 of BennavoluVillage, Chodavaram Mandal, Visakhapatnam District for a period of 20 years was granted infavour of Sri K.C. Chandrasekhar. The Mining Lease was executed on 10.2.1999 and the leasewill be in force upto 9.2.2019.
2. In the reference 2nd read above, SriK.C.Chandrasekhar has requested for transfer of the above said mining lease in favour ofM/s Regency Ceramics Limited. The applicant company has also paid towards transfer fee ofRs.500/- as required under rule 37 of Mineral Concession Rules, 1960.
3. In the reference 3rd read above, the Directorof Mines & Geology has recommended for transfer of Mining Lease held by SriK.C.Chandrasekhar in favour of M/s Regency Ceramics Limited.
4. In the circumstances, Government under rule37 of Mineral Concession Rules, 1960, hereby permit the transfer of mining lease overan extent of 8.094 hectares [20.00 acres] in S.No.157/1 of Bennavolu Village, ChodavaramMandal, Visakhapatnam District held by Sri K.C.Chandrasekhar in favour of M/s RegencyCeramics Limited for the unexpired period of the lease on the same terms and conditions asordered in the G.O. 1st read above.
5. The transfer lease deed should be executedwithin three months from the date of this order and the transferor should pay all mineralrevenue dues to the Government till the date of transfer, before execution of transferlease deed. The Director of Mines and Geology is requested to take further necessaryaction in the matter.
[BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOROF ANDHRA PRADESH]
DEPUTY SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Director of Mines & Geology, Hyderabad. [w.e:File]
Sri K.C.Chandrasekhar, S/o K.V.Krishna Murthy,
General Manager [Operations], Regency Ceramics Ltd.,
Yanam -533 464.
M/s Regency Ceramics Ltd. 5-8-356, N.N.House,
Chirag Ali Lane, Hyderabad -500 001.
The Asst. Director of Mines and Geology, Visakhapatnam.
The Controller General, Indian Bureau of Mines, Nagpur.
The Director General, Mines Safety, Dhanbad.
The Secretary to Govt. of India, Min. of Mines, Dept. of Mines,New Delhi.
The O.S.D (P), Ind. & Com. Dept. for necessary action on
para -6 above.
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//