GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Housing Department - Credit-cum-Subsidy Scheme - Approved -Orders - Issued.
G.O.Ms.No.140 Dated: 8-11-1999
Read the following:-
1) From the Director (RH, Ministry of Rural Areas and Employment,
New Delhi, D.O.H.11037/1/98-RH,dated 17-8-99.
2) From the Director (RH), Ministry of Rural Development, NewDelhi
No.H-11015/1/99-RH/30(CS) dated 2-7-1999.
3) From the Managing Director A.P. State Housing CorporationLimited
Hyderabad Letter No. 8355/E&P/CCSS/AE.1/99,dated 9-8-99.
1. The Government of India in the letter first read above havecommunicated guidelines of the Credit-cum-subsidy Scheme of Indira Awaas Yojana Housingwhich has been introduced from 14-99. The sailent features of the acheme are as follows:-
1) In order to increas the Housing stock and to cater to theRural Households who are having a little more income than the Below Poverty Line, but whorequire houses and have the capacity to take the loans and repay, the scheme is formulatedto the said households up to an annual income of Rs.32,000/-. However Below Poverty Linebeneficiaries are preferred.
2) It is left to the discretion of the State Governemtn whether to implement the scheme inall districts or a part of the State.
3) Idenfification of beneficiaries under the credit cum subsidyscheme and the modus operandi to be adopted is the prerogative of the State.
4) Either Housing Boards or Housing Corporations of DRDAs or Zpscan be agency for the implementation of the credit cum subsidy scheme.
5) The maximum subsidy that can be given under the scheme isRs.10,---/- per household. The upper limit for unitcose of the house can be Rs.50,000/-The remaining amount given as loan from any Financial Institution.
6) 60% of the allocation should be to the Scheduled Castes andSchedulted Tribes and Freed Bonded Labourers..
7) The sharing of subsidy will be in the ratio of 75:25 betweenCentre and State Government.
2. Governremnt after careful examination of the proposal incounsultation with the Mnaging Director Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation Limited,Hyderabad, hereby approve the credit-cum-subsidy scheme of Indira Awaas Yojana, Govenrmentof India with the following conditions:-
1. Total Unit Cost Rs. 17,500/-
2. Subsidy (Goventment of India subsidy) Rs.5625/- State Share
Rs.1875/- Rs. 7,500/-
3. Loan Component Rs. 10,000/-
4 The selection of the bneficaries shall be exculsibely by theDistrict
Collectors and separate accounts maintained forthis scheme.
5. The scheme shall be earmarked for those beneficiaries abovethe Below
Poverty Line person upto an income limitof Rs.32,000/-
3. The Managing Director, Andhra Pradesh State housingCorporation
Limited, Hyderabad is therefore requested totake action accordingly.
(BY ORDER AND INT HE NAME OF GOVERNOR OF ANDHRAPRADESH)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TOGOVERNEMTNT
The Managing Director,
Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation Limited., Hyderabad
The Deputy Secretary to Chief Minister.
The Private Secretary to Minister(housing)
The Private Secretary to Principal Secretary to GovernemntHousing.
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//