GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Home (Genl.C) Department
G.O.Ms.No.300 Dated: 2.12.2006.
1. G.O.Ms.No.292, Home (Genl.B) Dept, dated: 30.7.1996.
2. G.O.Ms.No.346, Home (Genl.B) Dept, dated: 27.11.1998.
3. From the Director, Sainik Welfare, Hyderabad Lr.No.552/2003-
Accts-2(FA), dated: 24.3.2003, dt: 26.4.2005, 19.4.2006 and dt: 5.8.2006.
In the reference 1st read above, orders were issued sanctioning financial assistance at the rate of Rs.100/- per mensem to Non-Pensioner IInd World War Veterans and at the rate of Rs.75/- per mensem to Non-Pensioner widows of IInd World War Veterans, during their life time.
2. In the reference 2nd read above, orders were issued to enhance the rate of financial assistance to the Non-Pensioners IInd World War Veterans from Rs.100/- P.M to Rs.300/- P.M and Non-Pensioner widows of IInd World War Veterans from Rs.75/- P.M to Rs.200/- P.M with effect from 1.12.1998.
3. The Director, Sainik Welfare, Hyderabad in his letter 3rd read above, has stated that the large number of petitions are being received from the Ex-Servicemen Welfare Associations with a plea that the II World War Veterans may be considered for enhancement of financial assistance at least to a sum of Rs.600/- P.M and Rs.500/- P.M to the Non-Pensioner widows of IInd World War Veterans respectively taking into consideration the cost of living in these hard days and also on par with the enhancement that has been made by other States and requested to consider to issue orders enhancing the financial assistance to the Non-Pensioner IInd World War Veterans from Rs.300/- to Rs.600/- per month and to the Non-Pensioner widows of IInd World War Veterans from Rs.200/- to 500/- per month.
4. Government after careful consideration of the proposal, hereby decided to enhance the financial assistance to the Non-Pensioner IInd World War Veterans from Rs.300/- to Rs.500/- per month and to the Non-Pensioner widows of IInd World War Veterans from Rs.200/- to 400/- per month with immediate effect subject to meeting the expenditure with in B.E 2006-2007.
5. The Director, Sainik Welfare, Hyderabad shall take action accordingly for disbursing the financial assistance as enhanced above.
6. This order issued with the concurrence of Finance (Expr.H & L) Department vide their U.O.Note.No.25238/365/A2/Expr.H & L/06, dated: 12.10.2006.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Director, Sainik Welfare Department
Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
The Pay and Accounts Officer, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad
The Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad,
The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad,
All the District Treasury Officer in the State.
All the Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer through the Director, Sainik Welfare
The Finance (Expr.H&L) Department,
The Finance (BG) Department,
The Kendriya Sainik Board, New Delhi,
The Director General Resettlement, New Delhi,
The Commander, Andhra Sub-area, Secunderabad.