GOVERNMENT OFANDHRA PRADESH
Government DegreeColleges - Revision of part time remuneration for under graduate courses - Orders -Issued.
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.1645, Education Dept. dt.20.8.82
2. From the DCE,AP,Hyd. Rc.No.151/GC.I.3/98, dt.30.6.98.
3. From the CCE,AP,Hyd.D.O.Lr.No.50/GC.VII.1/98,dt.7.11.98.
O R D E R :
Government have issued orders for making part-time arrangement for meeting extra work loador against substantive vacancies in the reference 1st cited . Initially the remunerationof the part time lecturers was fixed at Rs.10/- per hour which was subsequently revised toRs.20/- per hour subject to a maximum of Rs.1440/- per month.
2. The Director ofCollegiate Education, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad in the reference 2nd and 3rd read abovehas requested the Government to consider enhancing the present amount of Rs.20/- toRs.75/- per period for teaching by guest faculty whenever there is a vacancy in anysubject.
3. After carefulexamination of the issue, Government hereby enhance the remuneration from Rs.20/- toRs.50/- per hour to the guest faculty invited to teach the Degree Classes in GovernmentDegree Colleges in the state where extra work load is available or against substantivevacancies.
4. These orders will comeinto the force with immediate effect.
5. This order issues withthe concurrence of Finance and Planning (Fin.EBS.VII) Department vide theirU.O.No.29783/457/A2/EB.7/99, Dated:27.7.1999.
(BY ORDER AND INTHE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH )
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
The Director of Collegiate Education, AP, Hyderabad.
The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, AP, Hyderabad.
The Accountant General, AP, Hyderabad.
Copy to : Finance
andPlanning (EBS.VII) Department.
PS to Chief Minister
PS to Minister (HE) / PS to Prl.Secretary (HE)
//FORWARDED :: BY ORDER//