GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
HEALTH MEDICAL &FAMILY WELFARE (I.2) DEPARTMENT
1. G.O.Ms.No.335, HM&FW(I.2)Dept., dated 02.11.07.
From the Commissioner, Department of AYUSH, Lr.No.15564/
O R D E R:-
Commissioner, Department of Ayush has furnished
proposals vide reference 2nd read above stating that the Government
have permitted him in accordance with the procedure laid down in G.o.Ms.No.674,
GA(MC.I) Dept., dated 07.09.07 after councilling and
also as per seniority and availability of vacancies for inter local transfers
of Medical Officers(Ayur). In the inter local cadre transfers with
regard to spouse cases can be effected under para
5(2) © of the Presidential Order in public interest and under orders issued in U.O.Note No.1588/
2. The Commissioner, Department of AYUSH., Hyderabad has requested the Government for exemption orders to the Medical Officers (Ayur) as shown at Annexures-I and II i.e. exemption to transfers under presidential orders (Zonal Transfers) on spousal factor (16 cases) and on retirement basis (2 cases)
3. The Government, after careful consideration of the matter hereby decide and accordingly orders for exemption from transfers to the Medical Officers (Ayur) as shown at Annexures-I and II appended to this order under presidential orders (Zonal Transfers) on spousal factor (16 cases) and on retirement basis (2 cases)
4. The Commissioner, Department of AYUSH is accordingly permitted to issue necessary posting orders to the individuals as per seniority and as per availability of vacancies duly following the prescribed procedure as laid down under G.O. read above, and counseling procedure.
5. This order does not require the concurrence of Finance Department.
Dr. VIJAY KUMAR
EX-OFFICIO SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
individual through Commissioner, Department of AYUSH,
Commissioner, Department of AYUSH,
The General Administration (MC) Department.
The Finance (SMPC) Department.
The Pay and Accounts Officer,
The Sub Treasury Officer
The Health Medical & Family Welfare (OP.1) Department.
// Forwarded by Order //