Medical Education – The Andhra Pradesh Regulation of
Admission into the MDS Course in the
HEALTH MEDICAL AND FAMILY WELFARE (E2) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.493, Medical and Health (E2) Dept., dt.10.9.1985.
2. G.O.Ms.No.204, HM&FW (E2) Dept., dt. 4.6.2002.
3. G.O.Ms.No.441, HM&FW (E2) Dept., dt. 23.11.2002.
4. G.O.Ms.No.123, HM&FW (E2) Dept., dt. 13.04.2006.
* * *
The following notification will be published in the Extra–ordinary issue of the Andhra Pradesh Gazette dated:24.03.2007.
In exercise of the powers conferred by section 3 read with sub-section (1) of section 15 of the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Prohibition of Capitation Fee) Act, 1983 (Andhra Pradesh Act 5 of 1983), the Governor of Andhra Pradesh hereby makes the following amendments to the Andhra Pradesh Regulation of Admission to the M.D.S Course in the Government Dental College and Hospital, Hyderabad Rules, 1985 issued in G.O.Ms.No.493, Medical and Health (E2) Department, dated the 10th September, 1985 as amended subsequently from time to time.
In the said rules,-
1. in rule 11, for the proviso under sub-rule (1), the following proviso shall be substituted, namely:-
“Provided that the in-service candidates joining in the Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Dental course should execute a bond as prescribed in the Annexure-II to ensure completion of prescribed period of course. In the event of his/her discontinuing the course he/she has to pay Rs.20,000/-(Rupees twenty thousand only) to the NTR University of Health Sciences and in case of failure to serve the Government for a period of five years after completion of the course, he/she has to pay Rs.10,00,000/-(Rupees ten lakhs only) to the Director of Medical Education and shall also refund the amount received as salary, upto that date, to the Government”.
2. in Annexure-II, for the expression, “In the event of my leaving the studies in the mid term, or in case of failure to serve the Government for a period of 5 years after completion of the course, I undertake to pay to the Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences a sum of Rs.10,00,000/-(Rupees ten lakhs only) and also to pay the amount received as salary till date, to the Government”, the expression ”In the event of my discontinuing the course, I undertake to pay a sum of Rs.20,000/-(Rupees twenty thousand only) to the Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences, and in case of my failure to serve the Government for a period of five years after completion of the course; I undertake to pay a sum of Rs.10,00,000/-(Rupees ten lakhs only) to the Director of Medical Education and also to pay the amount received as salary till date, to the Government” shall be substituted.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Commissioner, Printing Stationery and stores purchases (Printing Wing)
notification in A.P. Extra ordinary issue and supply 500 copies).
All Heads of Dept. under the control of Health Medical and Family Welfare
Director of Medical Education, A.P.,
All Principals of Dental Colleges in the State.
The Education Dept.
The Law (E) Dept.
The P.S. to Spl. Secretary to Chief Minister.
The P.S. to Minister (Fin. & Health)
//FORWARDED :: BY ORDER//