GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
HEALTH MEDICAL & FAMILY WELFARE (I-2) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
G.A. (MC) Dept., Dt.
Cir.Memo.No.9543/MC/2007-10, G.A (MC) Dept.,Dt.
G.O.Ms.No.220, HM&FW(I.2) Dept., Dt.
G.O.Ms.No.221, HM&FW(I.2) Dept., Dt.
5. Govt. Cir.Memo.No.9543/MC/2007-11, G.A (MC) Dept., Dt.2-7-2007.
6. From the Commissioner, Department of AYUSH,
O R D E R:-
reference to the Govt. orders in the reference 1st , 2nd
& 5th read above, the Commissioner, Dept.of AYUSH has furnished
the proposals vide Lr. 6th read above for inter local cadre
transfers of the employees. He has certified that the employees who are
proposed for inter local transfers have given their options and the proposals
are restricted to the numbers communicated by the G.A.(MC)
Dept., vide Govt.Cir. Memo.No. 9543/MC/2007-7, dated
2. Government after careful examination of the matter hereby decide and accordingly Order to effect the inter local cadre transfer of Dr.D.Madhavi, Medical Officer (Ayurveda) from Government Ayurvedic Dispensary, Nomula, Nalgonda District to Government Ayurvedic Dispensary Arlagudem, Khammam District (Zone V).
3. The individual
is eligible for
4. These orders
do not require the concurrence of Finance and General Administration
Departments as per their U.O.No. 14623-A/738/A3/SMPC/07, Dt.
Commissioner, Dept. of AYUSH,
EX.OFFICIO SECRETARY TO GOVT.
(Through the Commissioner, Dept. of AYUSH, Hyd.)
1. The Commissioner, Dept.of AYUSH, Hyd.
2. The General Administration (MC) Department.
3. The HM&FW (OP.I) Department
4. The PAO/DTO/STO Concerned
// FORWARDED :: BY ORDER \\