GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Proposal for entrusting to
Monitoring Committee under the Chairmanship of Justice V.Bhaskara
Rao, Retired Judge of High Court of Andhra Pradesh of
the work relating to monitoring and inspecting of all the existing
1) G.O.Ms.No.318, HM&FW(M2) Deptt., dt.29-09-2000.
2) G.O.Ms.No.153, HM&FW(
3) G.O.Ms.No.22, HM&FW(El) Deptt., dt.24-01-2005.
4) G.O.Ms.No.108, HM&FW(
5) Govt.Memo.No.9423/K2/2005-1, dt.23–05-2005.
O R D E R:
G.O. first read above, Government have constituted a Selection Committee for
Paramedical Institutions under the Chairmanship of the Hon’ble
Justice Sri G.Radhakrishna Rao,
Retired Judge of High Court of Andhra Pradesh and nine others as Members to
invite applications, process and recommend to Government for establishment of
Paramedical Institutions, Nursing Schools/Colleges and
M.P.H.W. (Female) training schools.
Due to resignation of the Chairman, Selection Committee for Para Medical
Institutions, Government have accepted his resignation and relieved of his
duties. He was requested to arrange to
handover the records and other materials/accounts to the Director of Medical
Education, Hyderabad for necessary action vide G.O.Ms.No.153, HM&FW(K2)Deptt., dt.9-06-2004.
Accordingly, the Director of Medical Education has taken over the
records and other residual work and processed the cases including applications
received in pursuance of Notification issued by Indian Nursing Council,
2. In the G.O. third read above, Government have constituted a Monitoring Committee under the Chairmanship of the Hon’ble Justice Sri V.Bhaskara Rao, Retired Judge of the High Court of Aandhra Pradesh and four others as Members including the Director of Medical Education, as Member-Convener to monitor the performance of Medical colleges/Dental colleges established in pursuance to the grant of Essentiality Certificates by the State Government and Central Government and also undertakes inspection for verification. The said committee will also inspect the Societies /Trusts, which have not started functioning, and to whom Essentiality Certificates were granted.
have reviewed the matter relating to Nursing Policy /Paramedical Institutions
with the officials of Medical and Health Department on 25-04-2005 and one of
the decisions taken in the meeting is to entrust the work of monitoring of
Nursing Schools /Colleges to the existing Monitoring Committee under the
Chairmanship of the Hon’ble Justice Sri V. Bhaskar Rao, Retd.
Judge, High Court of A.P.,
4. Accordingly, Government after careful consideration of the matter hereby entrust the work relating to monitoring and inspection of all the existing Nursing Schools and Nursing Colleges including the sixty two new Nursing Schools and fifty one new Nursing Colleges, to which State Government have issued permissions/Essentiality Certificates. The Committee shall ensure that the norms prescribed by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi / N.T.R University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada are followed scrupulously and stringent action shall be recommended/taken, whenever deviations are noticed.
5. The Committee shall send its recommendations from time to time to Government in the matter.
6. The Chairman, Monitoring Committee/the President, A.P. Nurses and Midwives Council /Director of Medical Education will take necessary action in the matter accordingly.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
The Hon’ble Chairman, Monitoring Committee, 2nd floor, New Bldg. of DME Office, Hyderabad, A.P.
All Members of the Monitoring Committee, 2nd Floor, New
Bldg. of DME,
President, A.P. Nurses and Midwives Council and DME,
The Director of Medical Education, A.P.,
Registrar, A.P. Nurses and Midwives Council,
The Commissioner of Family Welfare, A.P.,
The Commissioner, I& P.R., A.C. Guards, Hyderabad.(for publicity)
The Hon’ble Chairman, High Power Committee, 2nd floor, New Bldg. of DME Office, Hyderabad, A.P.
All H.O.Ds, under the control of H.M. & F.W. Department.
The Director, Nizam Institute of Medical
The Director, Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupathi.
All District Medical and Health Officers in the State.
All Superintendents of Government Teaching Hospitals.
All Principals of Government Nursing Schools.
All Principals of Government Colleges of Nursing.
Secretary, Govt. of
The Secretary, Indian Nursing Council, Combined Council’s Buildings, Kotla Road, Temple Lane, New Delhi-110 002.
The Govt. Pleader for Medical and Health, A.P. High Court, Hyderabad.
Finance (Exp. HM & FW-I) Deptt.,
Social Welfare Department. /Social Welfare (TW) Department.
H.M. & F.W. (D /E) Deptt.,
The Special Secretary to C.M.
P.S. to Minister (Finance)
P.S. to Chief Secretary to Government.
P.S. to Principal Secretary, Social Welfare Deptt.,
// FORWARDED :: BY ORDER //