G.O.Ms.No.235 Dated: 18-06-2003
Read the following:
1. From the General Secretary, Vijaya Health Care Academic Society, Secunderabad Application dt:15.6.2001.
2. From the Chairman, Selection Committee for Para-Medical Institutions, Hyderabad D.O.Lr.No.286/SC/PMI/2001 Dated:14.06.2002.
3. Govt. Lr.No.15456/D1/2002-10 dated:26.07.2002.
4. G.O.Ms.No.74, HM&FW (K2) Department dated 28.3.2003.
5. From the Commissioner, APVVP & DGHS, Hyderabad Lr.No.N2/4506/03 dated 08.05.2003
* * *
O R D E R:
2. In the letter third read above, the Correspondent of the above Society, has been informed that their application has been recommended by the Selection Committee and they have to fulfill/abide by the common conditions, wherever they are applicable and the Special Conditions within 2 months from the date of receipt of the letter and to inform the fact to the Director of Medical Education who in turn will depute Inspection Team for satisfying himself about the fulfillment of the conditions and send his report to Government.
4. In the letter fifth read above, the Commissioner, Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Hyderabad has reported that Vijaya Health Care Academic Society, Secunderabad has paid the Annual Registration fee of Rs.3,000/- as laid down in the G.O. fourth read above.
5. Government after careful examination of the matter hereby allow the Director of Medical Education to accord permission to Vijaya Health Care Institute of Paramedical Sciences Multipurpose Health Workers (F) Training Institute at H.No.25,35-1/A Ramachandrareddynagar, Ramachandrapuram, Medak District under Rule 38 made under section 11(2)(b) of A.P. Nurses Midwives (Extension & Amendment) Act, 1964 with an annual intake of 20 (twenty only)
6. The President, A.P.Nurses and Midwives Council and Director of Medical Education, Hyderabad shall take necessary further action in the matter.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
The President, A.P. Nurses and Midwives Council & Director of Medical Education, Hyderabad.
The General Secretary,
Vijaya Health Care Academic Society, Secunderabad.
The Commissioner, Family Welfare,
/ / FORWARDED : : BY ORDER / /