Read the following:
1. From the President, Miryalaguda People’s Health and Educational Society, Miryalguda, Nalgonda District Application dated 15- 6-2001.
2. From the Chairman, Selection Committee for Para-Medical Institutions, Hyderabad D.O.Lr.No.46/CSCPMI/2001, Dated:14-06-2002.
3. Govt. Lr.No.15456/D1/2002-3, dated:26-7-2002.
the President, APNMC & Director of Medical Education, Hyderabad
5. G.O.Ms.No.74, HM&FW(K2) Dept. dated 28-03-2003.
* * *
O R D E R:
2. In the letter third read above, the Correspondent of the above Society, has been informed that their application has been recommended by the Selection Committee and they have to fulfill/abide by the common conditions, wherever they are applicable and the Special Conditions within 2 months from the date of receipt of the letter and to inform the fact to the Director of Medical Education who in turn will depute Inspection Team for satisfying himself about the fulfillment of the conditions and send his report to Government.
3. In the letter fourth read above, the Director of Medical Education has reported that the Inspection Team has inspected the Training School on 8-11-2002 and found that the management of the said Institution has fulfilled all the conditions stipulated by the Government and requested to accord permission to Jyothi Multipurpose Health Workers
(F) Training School, near Anjaneya Temple, Miryalguda, Nalgonda District and to admit 20 students under Rule 38 made under Section 11 2(b) of the A.P.N.M.C. (Extension & Amendment) Act, 1964.
4. Government after careful examination of the matter hereby allow the Director of Medical Education to accord permission to Jyothi Multipurpose Health Workers (F) Training School, near Anjaneya Temple, Miryalguda, Nalgonda District under Rule 38 made under section 11(2)(b) of A.P. Nurses Midwives (Extension & Amendment) Act, 1964 with an annual intake of 20 students.
5. The President, A.P.Nurses and Midwives Council and Director of Medical Education, Hyderabad shall take necessary further action in the matter.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
EX-OFFICIO SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The President, APNMC & Director of Medical Education,
The President, Jyothi Multipurpose Health Workers (F) Training School, near Anjaneya Temple, Miryalguda, Nalgonda District.
The Commissioner, Family Welfare,
SF / SC.
/ / FORWARDED : : BY ORDER / /