G.O.Ms.No.163 Dated:22-05-2003 Read the following:
1. From the Secretary, Vani Educational Society, Yellandu, Khammam Application dated 20-01-1998.
2. From the Secretary, Selection Committee for Para-Medical Institutions, Hyderabad D.O.Lr.No.74/SC/PMI/98-15 Dated:12-05-1999
3. Govt. Lr.No.19751/D1/98-54, dated:25-06-1999.
4. From the President, APNMC & Director of Medical Education, Hyderabad Lr.No.APNMC/MPHW/3467/2000,
5. G.O.Ms.No.74, HM&FW (K2) Dept. dated 28-03-2003.
* * * * *
O R D E R:
2. In the letter third read above, the Secretary of the above Society, has been informed that their application has been recommended by the Selection Committee and they have to fulfill/abide by the common conditions, wherever they are applicable and the Special Conditions within 2 months from the date of receipt of the letter and to inform the fact to the Director of Medical Education who in turn will depute Inspection Team for satisfying himself about the fulfillment of the conditions and send his report to Government.
3. In the letter fourth read above, the Director of Medical Education has reported that the Inspection Team has inspected the Training School on 06-03-2001 and found that the management of the said Institution has fulfilled all the conditions stipulated by the Government and requested to accord permission to Vani Educational Society Yellandu, Khammam to start Supraja Multipurpose Health Workers (F) Training Institute at Yellandu Khammam District as per Rule 38 made under Section 11 2(b) of the A.P.N.M.C. (Extension & Amendment) Act, 1964 and to admit 40 Students for each batch.
4. Government after careful examination of the matter hereby allow the Director of Medical Education to accord permission to Vani Educational Society, Yellandu, Khammam District for establishment of Supraja Multipurpose Health Workers (F) Training Institute at Yellandu Khammam District under Rule 38 made under section 11(2)(b) of A.P. Nurses Midwives (Extension & Amendment) Act, 1964 with an annual intake of 40 students.
5. The President, A.P.Nurses and Midwives Council and Director of Medical Education, Hyderabad shall take necessary further action in the matter.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
EX-OFFICIO SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The President, APNMC & Director of Medical Education,
The Secretary, Vani Educational Society, Yellandu Khammam District
The Commissioner, Family Welfare, Hyderabad.
SF / SC.
/ / FORWARDED : : BY ORDER / /