Read the following:
HM&FW (E2) Deptt., dt.16.11.2000.
2. Fromthe DME., Hyd., Lr.Rc.No.029840/MEC/2001, dt.8.11.2001.
3. Fromthe DME., Lr.Rc.No.27954/MEC/2001, dt. 9.11.2001.
4. Fromthe DME., Lr.Rc.No.27954/MEC/2001, dt.22.11.2001.
5. Govt.Memo No.28074/E1/2001-1, dt.14.12.2001.
6. Govt.Memo No.28074/E1/2001-2, dt.22.12.2001.
7. Fromthe DME., Hyd., Lr.Rc.No.033941/MEC/2001, dt.26.12.2001.
8. Fromthe DME., Hyd., Lr.Rc.No.381/MEC/2002, dt.10.1.2002.
OR D E R:
In the Govt. order first read above orders were issuedprescribing fee and revised guidelines for transfer of internship in respect ofMBBS & BDS courses from one institution to another institution within theState and also from outside the State from the Academic year 2000-2001. It has also been fixed therein thepermissible intake capacity of internees in different Govt. Colleges in theState. 75 numbers has been fixed toOsmania Medical College/Osmania General Hospital, Hyderabad and 60 numbers hasbeen fixed to Gandhi Medical College/Gandhi Hospital, Secunderabad.
2. A number ofapplications have been received from the students of Universities of otherStates seeking their transfers to Osmania Medical College/Gandhi Medical Collegefor internship. In the references 5thand 6th read above, the Director of Medical Education, A.P.,Hyderabad has been requested to send his views on the request of internees fortransfer of internship.
3. In the letter7th and 8th read above, the Director of Medical Educationhas reported that out of 60 internees allotted to Gandhi Medical College/GandhiHospital, Secunderabad, 41 allotments were made during July/Aug., 2001 and 19in Oct/Nov. 2001. Hence, there is novacancy existing in Gandhi Medical college/Gandhi Hospital, Secunderabad toconsider the requests of the internee students during the academic year 2001.
4. TheDirector of Medical Education has requested the Government to issue necessaryorders in the matter.
5. Governmenthave examined the matter and observe that having issued NOCs, it is notappropriate to keep the students waiting affecting their academic carrier. The Superintendents of Osmania GeneralHospital, Hyderabad and Gandhi Hospital, Secunderabad have also stated that thecolleges can absorb the additional number of internees considering the annualfailures, increased number of patients, and revenue to the Hospital DevelopmentSocieties. Government therefore feltthat there is need for enhancement of number of internees in Osmania MedicalCollege/Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
6. Governmenttherefore hereby enhance 25 (twenty five) number of intake capacity ofinternees in both Osmania Medical College/Osmania General Hospital, Hyderabadand Gandhi Medical College/Gandhi Hospital, Secunderabad for the year 2001-2002in relaxation of the orders issued in G.O.Ms.No.415, HM&FW (E2) Department,dt.16.11.2000 and fixed as follows:-
Name of the College
Raised No.of internees
Osmania Medical College/Osmania General Hospital, Hyderabad.
Gandhi Medical College/Gandhi Hospital, Secunderabad
7. TheDirector of Medical Education shall take necessary action in the matteraccordingly.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRAPRADESH)
PRINCIPALSECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
Joint Secretary to Chief Minister.
P.S. to Min. (HM&FW)
P.S. to Prl.Secy. (HM&FW)
:: FORWARDED :: BY ORDER ::