(BG) Department, dt.30.03.2001.
2. G.O.Ms.No.61, Finance (BG) Department, dt.31.3.2001.
3. G.O.Ms.No.73, Finance &Planning (FW EBS.VIII) Deptt., Dt.7.4.2001.
4. G.O.Ms.No.144, HM&FW (E2) Deptt., dt.20.4.2001.
5. G.O.Ms.No.150, HM&FW (E2) Deptt., dt.25.4.2001.
6. From Director, NIMS Lr.No.NIL, dt.26.12.2001.
7. G.O.Ms.No.145, Finance (EBS.VIII) Deptt., dt.12.2.2002.
O R D E R:
Anamount of Rs.3,30,00,000/- has been provided in the Plan budget for 2001-2002 towards assistance to Nizam’sInstitute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad for purchase of equipment during2001-2002.
2. In theG.Os. 4th and 5th read above, Government have released asum of Rs.1,65,00,000/- to Director, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciencesunder Plan budget for purchase of equipment etc., during 1st and 2ndquarters 2001-2002.
3. In the G.O.7th read above, Finance Department have issued budget release ordersreleasing an amount of Rs.43,73,000/- to Director, Nizam’s Institute of MedicalSciences to meet the expenditure on account of purchase of equipment during2001-2002.
4. Accordingly, Government after careful examination of thematter hereby accord sanction for release of an amount of Rs.43,73,000/-(Rupees forty three lakhs and seventy three thousands only) under Plan to meetthe expenditure towards purchase of equipment during 2001-2002.
5. The expenditure sanctioned in para (4) above shall bedebited to the following Head of Account:- 2210 – Medical & Public Health –01 – Urban Health Services – Allopathy – MH 110 – Hospitals & Dispensaries – Schemes included in thePlan A-Teaching Hospitals – SH (28) - NIMS., Hyderabad. 090 – Grant-in-aid 092 – Other Grants-in-aid
6. The Pay andAccounts Officer, Hyderabad shall adjust the amount sanctioned in para (4)above to the PD Account No.6/317 of Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, bycrediting to the Head of Account “8449 – Other deposits – MH 120 –Miscellaneous deposits – SH (23) Deposits of NIMS”. The director / Finance Officer, NIMS., Hyderabad is authorized tooperate the PD Account. The amount fromthe P.D. Account shall be drawn with reference to the need and amount so drawnshall be utilized for the purpose for which it is released. The amount deposited in P.D. Account shallnot be drawn for depositing in any scheduled Bank, by the Director/FinanceOfficer, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad. There shall be nopresentation of bills based on these orders by Nizam’s Institute of MedicalSciences to Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad. The Pay and Accounts Officer should act on these orders only andadjust the amount sanctioned in para (4) above to the P.D. Account of NIMS.,Hyderabad.
7. TheDirector, Nizam’s Institute of Medical sciences, Hyderabad shall follow theinstructions issued in the G.Os. 1st and 2nd read abovewhile utilizing the funds sanctioned in para (4) above.
8. The director, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences,Hyderabad shall furnish the utilization certificate to government for theGrant-in-aid now released.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRAPRADESH)
PRINCIPALSECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
:: FORWARDED : : BY ORDER ::