A B S T R A C T
Readthe following :-
1. G.0.Ms.No: 128, HM&FW E1) Department., dated 30.04.1998.
2. G.O.Ms.No.174, HM&FW (E1)Deptt., dt. 7.5.2001.
3. G.0.Ms.No:22, HM&FW (E1) Department., dated 30.01.2002.
4. G.0.Ms.No:03., HM&FW (E1) Dept., dated : 05.01.2002.
5. Applicationof M/s. Kamineni Education Society, Hyderabad., dt. 09.02.2002.
6. From the Director of MedicalEducation, AP, Hyderabad, Lr.Rc.No: 426/P1/2002, dt.14.02.2002.
O R D E R :
In the G.O. 3rd read above, Govt. have decided to notify“L.B.Nagar, Ranga Reddy District” as one of the places for establishment ofDental College in Private Sector in the State.
2. The Director of MedicalEducation, Hyderabad who is the Member-Convenor of Justice S.V.MaruthiCommittee constituted in the G.O. 1st read above and last continuedin the G.O. 4th read above, has issued a notification invitingapplications for grant of Essentiality Certificate for establishment of DentalCollege at “L.B.Nagar, Ranga ReddyDistrict” along with other places.
3. In pursuance of the above notification, M/s. KamineniEducation Society, Hyderabad only oneSociety has applied to Justice S.V.Maruthi Committee for grant of EssentialityCertificate for establishment of Dental College at “L.B.Nagar, Ranga Reddy District”. Justice S.V.Maruthi Committee have inspectedthe proposed Dental College at L.B.Nagar, Ranga Reddy District and recommendedfor grant of Essentiality Certificate to M/s. Kamineni Education Society for establishment of Dental College atL.B.Nagar, Ranga Reddy District with an intake capacity of 100 (one hundred)BDS students.
4. The Govt. after carefulexamination of the matter hereby issue Essentiality Certificate to M/s.Kamineni Education Society, Hyderabad for establishment of Dental College at L.B.Nagar, Ranga Reddy Districtwith an admission capacity of
100 (one hundred) students in BDS course,subject to the following conditions namely :-
1) thatM/s.Kamineni Education Society, Hyderabad should abide by the Dentists Act, 1948 as amended from time to time andthe regulations framed there under for establishment of new Dental Colleges;
2) that before applying for permission toestablish the new Dental College M/s.Kamineni Education Society, Hyderabadshall ensure that the conditions laid down in the scheme relating to DentalColleges referred to in clause (a) and (b) of Sub-Section (2) of Section 10-Aof the Dentists Act, 1948, as amended from time to time as annexed toRegulations-2 of the Regulations relating to establishment of new DentalColleges made by the Dental Council of India are fulfilled.
3) if ultimately, the Govt. of India /Dental Council of India grant permission for establishment of new DentalCollege by the said Society, the admission of students into the college and thefee structure should be in accordance with the rules and regulations or anyexecutive orders issued or to be issued by the State or Central Governments orDental Council of India or University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada from timeto time.
4) that the Essentiality Certificate willbe valid for a period of (2) years and the management of the society should complete all required facilities andestablish the college within a period of two years from the date of issueof Essentiality Certificate. If the management fails to complete requiredfacilities and establish the college within the validity period of EssentialityCertificate (i.e.) within a period of two years, the Essentiality Certificateissued will be withdrawn without any notice. The Society shall furnish compliance report to Government afterestablishment of the college.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRAPRADESH)
PRINCIPALSECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
The President, Kamineni Education Society, 5-9-261/3., King Kothi Road, Hyderabad– 500 001.
The Director of Medical Education,A.P., Hyderabad.
The Registrar, NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
The Secretary, Dental Council of India, New Delhi.
The Secretary to Government of India, Ministry of Health&Family Welfare Dept.of Health, New Delhi.
The General Administration (I&PR) Dept.
The Joint Secretary to Chief Minister.
The Private Secretary to Minister (HM&FW).
The Private Secretary to Principal Secretary to Govt (HM&FW).
Health Medical and Family Welfare (OP) Department.
:: FORWARDED :: BYORDER ::