GOVERNMENT OFNATIONAL CAPITAL TERRITORY OF DELHI
HEALTH &FAMILY WELFARE DEPARTMENT
9thLEVEL, A-WING, DELHI SACHIWALYA,
I.P. ESTATE, NEWDELHI – 110 002
No. 11495/CSP/02 Dated:18-11-02
1. The Chief Secretaries, AllState Governments / Union Territories.
2. The Director General ofHealth Services, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi.
3. The Heads of all MedicalInstitutions under Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
Sub: Filling up of one post of Laundry Officer, Rs.6500-10500/- in theMedical
Institutionsunder GNCT of Delhi by transfer on deputation basis.
* * *
1. Iam directed to state that this Government proposes to fill up one vacant postof Laundry Officer in the pay scale of Rs.6500-10500/- on deputation basis. Theterms of deputation will be regulated in accorance with the M/O FinanceO.M.No.10(24)/E.III/60 dated 4.5.61, as amended from time to time.
2. Eligibility conditions:-
(a) Officers under Central/StateGovt. / Union Territories:-
(i) holding analogous post on regular basis
(ii) with three years regular service inposts in the pay scale of Rs.5500-9000/-; or
(iii) with8 years service in posts in the pay scale of Rs.4500-7000/- or equivalent and
(b)Having 5 years regular experience in a supervisory capacity in a Laundry Wing ofa Hospital.
3. It isrequested that complete bio-data (Annexure enclosed), duly authenticated,alongwith complete ACR dossiors and vigilance clearance certificate of alldesirous candidates fulfilling the above conditions, may kindly be forwarded tothis Government immediately but in no case later than two months from the dateof issue of this letter.
4. Applicationsof only such officers who have at least three years to superannuate and whohave complete at least one year after return from their last deputation, ifany, need only be sent. Applications which are incomplete or not accompaniedwith the upto date ACRs and supporting documents / received late will not beconsidered.
Copy forwarded for similar action to:-
1. The Under Secretary to Govt. of India, Ministry of Health& Family Welfare, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi.
2. All Ministries under Govt. of India for circulation.
3. The Director (Information & Publicity), GNCT of Delhi ( induplicate).
The vacancythough required to be filled by transfer on deputation method may be publishedin the employment News for giving wide publicity.