GOVERNMENTOF ANDHRA PRADESH
A B S T R A C T
Nursing Education– General Nurse and Midwifery Training Course Examinations held duringJanuary/February, 2001 – Expenditure incurred in connection with conducting ofexaminations – Sanction – Orders – Issued.
HEALTH, MEDICAL AND FAMILY WELFARE (M2) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
G.O.Ms.No.339, M &H(K1)Dep't., Dated:25-5-1981.
2. From Director ofMedical Education, A.P., Hyd., Lr.Rc.No.027695/NE.B/2001, Dated:5-10-2001.
O R D E R:-
In the circumstances reported by the Director of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh,Hyderabad in his letter 2nd read above, Government out of the amount ofRs.6,37,516-00 collected from the candidates who appeared for the General Nursingexaminations held during January/February, 2001 and remitted into Government Treasury,accord sanction for an amount not exceeding Rs.5,61,014-08 (Rupees Five Lakhs Sixty OneThousands Fourteen and Paise Eight only) towards 88% share to the Director of MedicalEducation to meet the expenditure in connection with the conduct of examinations for theGeneral Nursing and Midwifery held during January/February, 2001 as detailed below:-
a) To meet the expenses in the O/o. the Chairman, not exceeding. … Rs. 51,001-28
b) To meet the expenses in the O/o. Deputy Chairman not exceeding. … Rs.1,53,003-84
c) To meet the expenses for setting of Question Papers not exceeding.… Rs. 25,500-64
d) To meet the expenses for purchase of Stationery not exceeding. … Rs. 38,250-96
e) To meet incidental expenditure for conducting examination
notexceeding. … Rs. 63,751-60
f) To meet the expenses towards valuation of answer papers
and invigilationnot exceeding. …Rs.1,27,503-20
g) To meet the expenses at examination center towards clerical
assistancerendered in the O/o. The Deputy Chairman Office
not exceeding. … Rs.1,02,002-56
(Rupees Five Lakhs Sixty One ThousandsFourteen and Paise Eight only)
2. The expenditure sanctioned in para (1) above shall be debited to the following headaccount:-
“2210 – Medical and PublicHealth
01 – Urban Health Services – Allopathy
001 – Direction and Administration
050/056-OtherOffice expenses … Rs.1,91,254-80
330-334-Otherpayments … Rs.3,69,759-28
3. The Director ofMedical Education, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad is authorized to incur the above additionalexpenditure by way of re-appropriation from the following provision:-
“2210 – Medical and Public Health
01– Urban Health Services – Allopathy
001 –Direction and Administration
4. The Director ofMedical Education, Andhra Pradesh Hyderabadshall take necessary action immediately and send re-appropriation proposals to Finance(BE.I) Department directly with reasons for increase.
5. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (EBS-VIII) Department vide theirU.O.No.38673/155/A1/EBS-VIII/2001, Dated:30-11-2001.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
C. ARJUNA RAO,
SPECIAL CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Director of Medical Education, A.P., Hyderabad.
The Accountant General, A.P., Hyderabad.
The Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad.
The Finance (EBS-VIII) Department
The Finance (BE.I) Department.
// FORWARDED :: BY ORDER//