Medical Education – Establishment of Dental College atNarketpally, Nalgonda District by M/s. Kamineni Education Society - Grant of Essentiality Certificate – 0rders– Issued.
Read the following :-
128, HM&FW E1) Department., dated 30.04.1998.
2. G.O.Ms.No.174,HM&FW (E1) Deptt., dt. 7.5.2001.
3. G.0.Ms.No:232., HM&FW (E1) Department., dated 20.06.2001.
4. Applicationof M/s. Kamineni Education Soceity., dt.09.07.2001.
5. From the Director of Medical Education,AP, Hyderabad, Lr.Rc.No:17102/P1/2001., dated : 22.09.2001.
O R D E R :
In the G.0. 3rd read above, Govt. have identified“Narketpally, Nalgonda District” as one of the places for establishment ofDental College in Private Sector.
2. The Director of Medical Education, Hyderabad who is theMember-convenor of Justice S.V.Maruthi Committee has issued a notificationinviting applications for grant of Essentiality Certificate for establishmentof Dental College at “Narketpally, Nalgonda District” along with other places.
3. In pursuance of the above notification, M/s. Kamineni EducationSociety, Hyderabad and others have applied to Justice S.V.Maruthi Committee forgrant of Essentiality Certificate for establishment of Dental College atNarketpally, Nalgonda District. JusticeS.V.Maruthi Committee have inspected the proposed Dental College atNarketpally, Nalgonda District and recommended for grant of EssentialityCertificate to M/s. Kamineni Education Society, Hyderabad for establishment ofDental College at Narketpally, Nalgonda District with an intake capacity of 100(one hundred) BDS from 2001 – 2002.
4. The Govt. after careful examination of the matter herebyissue an Essentiality Certificate to M/s. Kamineni Education Society,Hyderabad for establishment of DentalCollege at Narketpally, Nalgonda District with an admission capacity of 100(one hundred) students in BDS course from the academic year 2001-2002 subjectto the following conditions namely :-
1) that M/s. Kaminei Education Society, Hyderabad should abide by the Dentists Act, 1948 asamended from time to time and the regulations framed there under forestablishment of new Dental Colleges;
2) that before applying for permission to establish the new DentalCollege, M/s. Kamineni Education Society, Hyderabad , shall ensure that theconditions laid down in the scheme relating to Dental Colleges referred to inclause (a) and (b) of Sub-Section (2) of Section 10-A of the Dentists Act,1948, as amended from time to time as annexed to Regulations-2 of theRegulations relating to establishment of new Dental Colleges made by the DentalCouncil of India are fulfilled.
3) if ultimately, the Govt. of India / Dental Council of India grantpermission for establishment of new Dental College by the said Society, theadmission of students into the college and the fee structure should be inaccordance with the rules and regulations or any executive orders issued or tobe issued by the State or Central Governments or Dental Council of India orUniversity of Health Sciences from time to time.
4) that the Essentiality Certificate will be valid for a period of (2)years and the management of the society should complete all required facilitiesand establish the college within a period of two years from the date of issueof Essentiality Certificate. If themanagement fails to complete required facilities and establish the collegewithin the validity period of Essentiality Certificate (ie) within a period oftwo years, the Essentiality Certificate issued will be withdrawn without anynotice. The Society shall furnishcompliance report to Government after establishment of the college.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRAPRADESH)
SPECIALCHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The President, M/s.Kamineni Education Society,Regd. Office : 5-9-261/3., KingKoti Road, Hyderabad 500 001.
The Director of Medical Education, AP, Hyderabad.
The Registrar, NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
The Secretary, Dental Council of India, New Delhi.
The Secretary to Govt. of India, Ministry of H&FW, Dept. of Health, NewDelhi.
The G.A. (I&PR) Dept.
The Joint Secretary to Chief Minister.
The Private Secretary to Minister (HM&FW).
The Private Secretary to Special Chief Secretary to Govt (HM&FW).
Health Medical and Family Welfare (OP) Department.
:: FORWARDED : : BYORDER ::