GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
MEDICAL EDUCATION – GovernmentMedical College, Anantapur
– Appointment of non-teaching staff required for 2ndyear of the MBBS
course on contract basis during 2001 –2002 – 0rders – Issued.
HEALTH MEDICAL AND FAMILY WELFARE (E1) DEPARTMENT
1. G.0.Ms.No: 607., HM&FW (E1)Dept., dated 10.12.1999.
2. From theDME, Lr.Rc.No; 10102/P1/99., dated 29.03.2001.
3. From theDME., Lr.Rc.No: 10102/P1/99., dated 21.04.2001.
* * *
OR D E R :
In theG.0. 1st read above, Government have taken over the AnantapurMedical College, Anantapur and established the same as Government MedicalCollege, Anantapur with an estimated cost of Rs. 34.22 crores over a period of5 years. Government have also accordedpermission to the Director of Medical Education for appointment of certaintechnical and para- medical staff during 1999 – 2000 which are required at thetime of inception of college on contract basis from service providers withoutactual creation of the posts in the college.
2. In theletters 2nd and 3rd read above, the Director of MedicalEducation has sent proposals to Governemnt for grant of permission forobtaining the services of certain technical and para-medical staff which arerequired for 2nd years of MBBS course in Government Medical College,Anantapur on contract basis from service providers during 2001 – 2002 with anestimated cost of Rs. 31.08 lakhs as the services of such staff are essentiallyrequired.
3. Governmentafter careful examination of the matter hereby accord permission to theDirector of Medical Education for obtaining services of certain technical andpara-medical staff on contract basis from service providers for the staff asindicated in the Annexure-I (Technical Staff) and Annexure-II (para-medicalstaff) to this order with an estimated expenditure of Rs. 31.08 lakhs during2001 – 2002 without actual creation of the posts in Government Medical College,Anantapur.
4. This orderissues with the concurrence of Finance Department vide their U.O.No:1281/82/A1/EBS.VIII/2001., dated 20.06.2001.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRAPRADESH)
SPECIAL CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Director of Medical Education, AP, Hyderabad.
The Principal, Govt. Medical College, Anantapur.
The Accountant General, AP, Hyderabad.
The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, AP, Hyderabad.
The Pay and Accounts 0fficer, AP, Hyderabad.
The District Treasury 0fficer, Anantapur.
Copy to : The Registrar, NTR UHS, Vijayawada.
The Finance and Planning (EBS.VIII) Department.
The Joint Secretary to Chief Minister./ P.S. to Minister (HM&FW).
P.S. to Spl. Chief Secretary (HM&FW).
:: FORWARDED BY ORDER ::