GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
MEDICAL EDUCATION –Rectification of deficiencies in
various Govt. Medical Colleges in the Stateand Government Dental College,
Hyderabad – Administrative Sanction – Accorded.
HEALTH MEDICAL AND FAMILY WELFARE (E1) DEPARTMENT
1. Fromthe Director of Medical Education, Lr.Rc.No; Spl/P1/2000., dated .30.04.2001.
Managing Director, APHMHIDC, Hyderabad, Lr.No; 374/HMHIDCDEE6/AE2/2000-01.,
3. G.0.Ms.No;213., HM&FW (E1) Dept., dated 12.06.2001.
* * *
OR D E R :
In theG.0. 3rd read above, Government have decided to obtain a loan of Rs. 99.00crores from HUDCO (1) to rectify the deficiencies pointed out by MedicalCouncil of India in various Government Medical Colleges in the State (2)Providing of infrastructure facilities to Government Medical College, Anantapur(3) Purchase of 4 CT scanners and (4) Construction of Gandhi Hospital. From out of Rs. 99.00 crores of loan, anamount of Rs. 21.00 crores is earmarked to various Government Medical Collegesto rectify the deficiencies in the aforesaid G.0.
2. TheManaging Director, A.P.H.M.H.I.D.C. has submitted proposals to Government toaccord necessary administrative sanction for rectification of variousinfrastructural deficiencies in various Government Medical Colleges and DentalCollege, Hyderabad. The Director ofMedical Education has also submitted proposals for sanction of an amount ofRs. 3.75 crores for rectification ofdeficiencies pointed out by Dental Council of India in Government DentalCollege and Hospital, Hyderabad.
3. TheGovernment after review of the position and actual amount required to eachMedical College / Dental College hereby accord administrative sanction for anamount of Rs. 21.50 crores (Rupees twenty one crores and fifty lakhs only) forrectification of various infrastructural deficiencies in the Government MedicalColleges in the state and Government Dental College, Hyderabad as detailedbelow :-
RECTIFICATION OF DEFICIENCIES :-
1) AndhraMedical College, Visakhapatnam .. Rs. 2.00 crores
2) GunturMedical College, Guntur .. Rs. 2.00 crores
3) KurnoolMedical College, Kurnool .. Rs.2.00 crores
4)Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal .. Rs. 2.00 crores
5)S.V.Medical College, Tirupathi .. Rs. 2.00 crores
6) RangarayaMedical College, Kakinada .. Rs. 2.00 crores
7) OsmaniaMedical College, Hyderabad .. Rs. 2.00 crores
8) Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. .. Rs. 2.00 crores
9)Siddartha Medical College, Vijayawada .. Rs. 1.75 crores
10) Govt.Dental College, Hyderabad. .. Rs.3.75 crores
TOTAL .. Rs.21.50 crores
Director, A.P.H.M.H.I.D.C. Hyderabad shall take further actionaccordingly.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRAPRADESH)
SPECIAL CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Managing Director, APHMHIDC, Hyderabad.
The Director of Medical Education, AP, Hyderabad.
All Principal concerned in Govt. Medical Colleges.
All Superintendents of concerned in Govt. teaching hospitals.
Copy to :
The Accountant General, AP, Hyderabad.
The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, AP, Hyderabad.
The Pay and Accounts 0fficer, AP, Hyderabad.
The Finance and Planning (Planning Wing) Department.
The Joint Secretary to Chief Minister.
P.S. to Minister (HM&FW).
P.S. to Spl. Chief Secretary (HM&FW). / HM&FW (G) Dept.
:: FORWARDED BY ORDER ::