GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
A B S T R A C T
Medical Education - Establishment of Diploma Course in MedicalLab Techonology (DMLT) in the name of Narayana Para Medical Institute Narayana EducationalSociety, Srikakulam - Permission -accorded - Orders - Issued.
HEALTH, MEDICAL AND FAMILY WELFARE(K2) DEPARTMENT.
Read the following:-
1. Application dated:19-1-98 from the Secretary NarayanaEducational Society, Srikakulam
2. From the Chairman, Selection Committee for Para-MedicalInstitutions, Hyd., D.O.Lr. No.74/SC/PMI 98-5, dated:20-7-98.
3. Govt. Lr. No.30641/K2/98-3, dated:30-11-98.
4. From the Director, Medical Education, Lr. Rc. No.8904/MEC/99,dated:28-12-99.
O R D E R :-
The Selection Committee for Para Medical Institutions under theChairmanship of Justice Sri P. Ramachandra Raju, Retired Judge, High Court of A.P., hasrecommended for issue of Permission to Narayana Educational Society, Srikakulam forestablishment of Diploma in Medical Lab Technology in the name of Narayana Para MedicalInstitute near R.T.C. Complex, Palakonda Road, Srikakulam District with an annual intakeof 20 students. The Committee has setout certain common conditions and special conditionsto be fulfilled by the institution.
2. In the Government letter 3rd read above, the Secretary of theabove Society was informed that their application was recommended by the SelectionCommittee and they have to fulfil/ abide by the common conditions whenever they areapplicable and the special conditions within two months from the date of receipt of theGovernment letter. It was also informed in Government letter that the Director, MedicalEducation, will depute an officer to satisfy himself that the special conditions have beenfulfilled and after receipt of report of satisfactory compliance from the Director,Medical Education, Government will grant permission to establish the institution.
3. In the letter 4th read above, the Director, Medical Education,Hyderabad has furnished the final inspection report on the institution submitted by theofficers who have visited the institution wherein it was stated that the institution hasfulfilled the special conditions. The DME has further informed that the institution hasdeposited Rs.1.00 lakh as security deposit and the same is kept under the safe custody ofDME, Hyd., and requested the Government to issue necessary orders in the matter.
4. The Selection Committee for Para Medical Institutions haverecommended clinical attachment to District Headquarters Hospital, Srikakulam.
5. The Government after careful examination of the matter herebyaccord permission to Narayana Educational Society, Srikakulam for establishment of DiplomaCourse in Medical Lab Technology in the name of Narayana Para Medical Institute nearR.T.C. Complex, Palakonda Road, Srikakulam with permission to clinical attachment toDistrict Headquarters Hospital, Srikakulam subject to the following conditions:-
1. The annual intake of the students shall not exceed twenty(20);
2. The institute shall pay clinical attachment fee as per theorders issued in G.O.Ms.No.304, Health, Medical and Family Welfare Department,dated:7.8.97 for training of their students. Government reserves the right to revise theclinical attachment fee from time to time; and
3. The institute shall fulfil/ abide by the common conditionsintimated in Govt. Letter No.30641/K2/98-1, dated:13-10-1998 as prescribed in G.O. Ms.No.304, HM&FW (K2) Department, dated: 07-08-97 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.148, HM&FW(K2) Department,dated:20-05-98.
[BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OFTHE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH]
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
The Secretay, Narayana Educational Society, 2-1-16B,
Palakonda Raod, Srikakulam, Srikakulam District.
The Director, Medical Education, Hyderabad.
The District Medical and Health Officer, Srikakulam District
The Superintendent, District Headquarters Hospital, Srikakulam.
// FORWARDED :: BY ORDER //