GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
A B S T R A C T
Medical Education - Establishment of Diploma Course in MedicalLab Technology (Lab Attendant Training Course) in the name Lakshmi Vishnu Priya Instituteof Para Medical by Lakshmi Vishnu Priya Educational Women and Rural Development Society,Cuddapah -permission - - Accorded - Orders Issued.
HEALTH, MEDICAL & FAMILYWELFARE (K2) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
1. Application dated:7.1.99 from the Secretary, Lakshmi VishnuPriya Educational Women and Rural Development Society, Cuddapah.
2. From the Chairman, Selection Committee for Para-MedicalInstitutions, Hyderabad. D.O.Letter No.74/SC/PMI/98-18, dated:12.05.1999.
3. Government Letter No.19121/K2/99-1,dated:5.7.99.
4. From the DME, Letter Rc.No.16562/MEC/99,dt:16-10-1999.
O R D E R :-
The Selection Committee for Para Medical Institutions under theChairmanship of Justice Sri P. Ramachandra Raju, Retired Judge, High Court of AndhraPradesh has recommended for issue of Essentiality Certificate/ Permission to LakshmiVishnu Priya Educational Women and Rural Development Society, Cuddapah to establishDiploma Course in Medical Lab Technology (Lab Attendant Training Course) in the name ofLakshmi Vishnu Priya Institute of Para medical, Cuddapah.
2. In the Government letter 3rd read above, the Secretary,Lakshmi Vishnu Priya Educational Women and Rural Development Society, Cuddapah wasinformed that their application for establishment of Diploma Course in Medical LabTechnology in the name of Lakshmi Vishnu Priya Institute of Para Medical At D.No.F2/277-2,Balajinagar, Cuddapah was recommended by Justice Sri P. Ramachandra Raju Committeefor issue of permisison in their favour with an annual intake of 10 students. They are also informed that they have to fulfil/ abide by the conditions whenever theyare applicable and the condition No.(A) within two months from the date of receiptof intimation letter. After fulfilment of the condition (A), the institution shouldintimate the same to the Director, Medical Eduction that the condition (A) has beenfulfilled. The Director, Medical Education will intimate the same to the Government. Afterreciept of such report from Director, Medical Education, Government will grant permissionto establish the institution.
3. In the reference 4th read above, the Director, MedicalEducation has informed that the Secretary, Lakshmi Vishnu Priya Educational Women andRural Development Society, Cuddapah has deposited Rs.1.00 lakh towards security depositand the same is kept under the safe custody of the Director, Medical Education, Hyderabadand recommended for issue of permission to the said institute.
4. The Government after careful examination of the matter herebyaccord permission to Lakshmi Vishnu Priya Educatinal Women and Rural Development Society,Cuddapah to establish Diploma Course in Medical Lab Technology (Lab Attendant TrainingCourse) in the name of Lakshmi vishnu Priya Institute of Para-Medical at D.No.F2/277-2,Balajinagar, Cuddapah with clinical attachment to District Head-quarters Hospital,Cuddapah for training of students.
5. The institute shall follow the following conditions:-
1. The annual intake of the students shall not exceed 10 [ten];and
2. The institute shall pay the clinical attachment fee as per theorders issued in G.O.Ms.No.304, Health, Medical and Family Welfare (K2) Department,dated:7.8.97 for the porpose of training their students in District Head-quartersHospital,Cuddapah. Government reserves the right to revise the clinical attachment feefrom time to time; and
3. The institute shall fulfil/ abide by the common conditionsintimated in Government Letter No.19121/K2/98-1, dated:5.7.99.
[ BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OFTHE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH ]
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
The Secretary, Lakshmi Vishnu Priya Educational and Women and
Rural Development Society, Chemmuniyapet, Panchayat,
D.No.2/177-2, Balajinagar, Cuddapah.
The Director of Medical Education, Hyderabad.
The Commissioner, A.P. Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Hyderabad.
The Superintendent, District Headquarters Hospital, Cuddapah.
The District Medical and Health Officer, Cuddapah.
// FORWARDED :: BY ORDER //