GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
ANDHRA PRADESH MEDICAL AND HEALTH SERVICES - Andhra PradeshTribal Health Services - Sanction of Rs. 1500/- per month as incentive to the CivilAssistant Surgeons/Medical Officers who are working and actually reside in the tribalareas at the bonafide headquarters - Further orders - ISSUED.
HEALTH MEDICAL AND FAMILY WELFARE(B2) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No. 367 Dated:19.10.2000.
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.595 HM&FW(B2) Dept., dt. 8.12.1998.
2. G.O.Ms.No.426, HM&FW(B2) Dept., dt.17.7.1999.
3. G.O.Ms.No.02, HM&FW(B2) Dept., dt.03.01.2000.
O R D E R:
In the G.O. first read above, orders were issued sanctioning Rs.1,500/- per month as Tribal Allowance per head to 253 Medical Officers recruited under theTribal Health Service who are working and actually residing in the tribal area, at thebonafide headquarters of Primary Health Centres.
2. In the G.O.second read above, amendment to G.O.Ms.No.595Health Medical and Family Welfare (B2) Department, dated:08.12.1998 has been issuedenabling payment of Tribal Allowance of Rs.1,500/- per month, to all the Doctors coveredin the said G.O. from March, 1999 onwards.
3. In the G.O. third read above, orders have been issuedincluding another (52) posts of Civil Assistant Surgeons in the Tribal Health Services.
4. Government, in view of the orders issued in the referencesread above, have decided to extend the benefit of sanction of Rs.1,500/- per month asTribal Allowance to the (52) Civil Assistant Surgeons also as indicated in para(3),witheffect from the date of their joining the post and residing at the Headquarters of thePrimary Health Centre,above subject to the conditions stipulated in para (3) of the G.O.first read above.
5. Government hereby order to sanction an amount of Rs.1,500/-per month as Tribal Allowance to the (52) Civil Assistant Surgeons also who are workingand actually residing in the Tribal Area at the bonafide Headquarters of Primary HealthCentre. Subject to the conditions that the Doctors must produce a certificate each monthfrom the Controlling Officer certifying that they have actually live in Tribal Area. Thisallowance shall not be allowed if certificate is not produced in a particular month by theDoctor.
6. The expenditure shall be debited to the following Head ofAccount as Amended in G.O. second read above:
"2210 - Medical and Public Health;
03 - Rural Health Services - Allopathy;
MH - 796 - Tribal Area Sub-Plan;
SH -(04) - Primary Health Centres;
010 - Salaries;
014 - Other Allowances".
7. The Director of Health, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad shall takenecessary further action in the matter. He is informed that the expenditure under theabove Heads of Account shall be regularised by obtaining supplementary grant atappropriate time (in case the expenditure exceeds budget provision).
8. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance and Planning(FW:TA) Department, vide their U.O. No. 24953-A/109/A1/TA/2000, dated 14.08.2000.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OFTHE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SPECIAL CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Director of Health, A.P., Hyderabad.
The Commissioner, A.P.Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Hyderabad.
All the District Medical and Health Officers.
All the District Treasury Officers.
The Pay and Accounts Officer, A.P., Hyderabad.
The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, A.P., Hyderabad.
Copy to :
The Accountant General, A.P., Hyderabad.
The Finance and Planning (FW:TA) Department.
The Social Welfare Department.
//FORWARDED :: BY ORDER/