GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
A B S T R A C T
Medical Education - Establishment of B.Sc. Medical Lab TechnologyCollege by Jaya Medical and Educational Society, Warangal in the name of Jaya Medical andEducational Society, Hanumakonda, Warangal - Permission Accorded - Orders - Issued.
HEALTH, MEDICAL AND FAMILY WELFARE(K2) DEPARTMENT.
Read the following:-
1. From the Secretary, Jaya Medical and Educational Society,Hanumakonda, Warangal application dated: 07-01-1999.
2. From the Chairman, Selection Committee, Para MedicalInstitutions, Hyderabad D.O. Letter No. 74/SC/PMI/98-17, dated:12.05.1999.
3. Govt. Letter No. 18907/K2/99-1, dated:29-06-1999.
4. From the Registrar, NTR University of Health Sciences,Lr.No.88/A2/99, dated:01-07-2000.
O R D E R :
The Selection Committee, Para-Medical Institutions under theChairmanship of Justice Sri P. Ramachandra Raju, Retired Judge, High Court of AndhraPradesh has recommended for issue of Permission to Jaya Medical and Educational Society,Hanumakonda,Warangal for establishment of Degree Course in B.Sc. Medical Lab Technology(B.Sc., MLT) in the name of Jaya Medical and Educational Society, Hanumakonda, Warangal.The Committee has set out certain common conditions to be fulfilled by the institution.
2. In the Government letter third read above, the Secretary ofthe institution was informed that their application was recommended by the SelectionCommittee and they have to fulfil/ abide by the common conditions whenever they areapplicable and after fulfilment of conditions (A) they have to intimate the same to NTRUniversity of Health Sciences and NTR University of Health Sciences will depute aninspection team to verify the conditions and submit a report to the Government.
3. In the letter 4th read above, the Registrar, NTR University ofHealth Sciences, has submitted the inspection report which was inspected by the InspectionTeam on the above institutition. The Inspection Team have observed that the management isfinancially viable and proposed to construct permanent buildings in the 5 Acres of landnear the School of Nursing is satisfactory if fulfilled by the Management. The incompletebuilding in which the first year B.Sc. (M.L.T.) Course propose to start as soon as theUniversity sanctioned is adequate. The clinical facilities and Hospitals bed strength andlocation of the Hospital is satisfactory and adequate. Keeping in viewof the above, theInstitution may be sanctioned to admit 50 studetns into first year B.Sc. (MLT) Course. TheInspection Team has finally certified that they have actually, physically verified andfully satisfied themselves about Jaya Institute of Medical Technlogy, Hanumakonda,Warangal for starting first year B.Sc. (M.L.T.) Course for the year 2000-2001.
4. The Government after careful examination of the matter herebyaccord permission to Jaya Medical and Educational Society,Hanumakonda, Warangal forestablishment of Degree Course in Medical Lab Technology (B.Sc. M.L.T.) in the name ofJaya Medical and Educational Society, Hanumakonda, Warangal - 506 011, subject to thefollowing conditions:-
1. The institute shall fulfil/ abide by the common conditionsintimated in Government Letter No.18907/K2/99-1, dated:29-06-1999.
2. The institute shall fulfil the statutory provisions of theN.T.R. University of Health Sciences (Affiliation of Colleges of B.Sc. MLT); and
3. The annual intake of students shall be fifty (50) only.
( BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OFTHE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH )
C. ARJUNA RAO
SPECIAL CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
The Secretary, Jaya Medical and Educational Society, Hanumakonda,
Warangal - 506 011.
The Registrar, NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
The District Medical and Health Officer, Warangal.
The Director, Medical Education, Hyderabad.
// FORWARDED :: BY ORDER //