GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
A B S T R A C T
Medical Education - Establishment of Certificate Course in E.C.G.Technician in the name of S.V.P.V.Para Medical College, Vizianagaram by Shramika VidyaPeeth, Vizianagaram - Permission - Accorded - Orders - Issued.
HEALTH, MEDICAL AND FAMILY WELFARE(K2) DEPARTMENT.
Read the following:-
1. Application dt:07-01-99 from the Secretary, Shramika VidyaPeeth, Vizianagaram.
2. From the Chairman, Selection Committee, Para-medicalInstitutions, Hyd., D.O. Lr. No.74/SC/PMI/98-18, dated:12-05-1999.
3. Govt. Lr.No.19109/K2/99-1, dated:03-07-99.
4. From the DME Lr.Rc.No.16588/MEC/99, dated:18-05-2000.
The Selection Committee for Para-medical Institutions under theChairmanship of Justice Sri P. Ramachandra Raju, Retired Judge, High Court of AndhraPradesh has recommended for issue of Essentiality Certificate/ Permission to ShramikaVidya Peeth, Vizianagaram for establishment of Certificate Course in E.C.G. Technician inthe name of S.V.P.V. Para Medical College, Vizianagaram. The Committee has set-out certaincommon conditions and special conditions to be fulfilled by the institution.
2. In Government Letter No. 19109/K2/99-1, dated:03-07-1999, theSecretary, Shramika Vidya Peeth, Vizianagaram was informed that their application forestablishment of Certificate Course in E.C.G. Technician at Vizianagaram was recommendedby Justice Sri P. Ramachandra Raju Committee for issue of permission in their favour. TheCommittee has recommended for an annual intake of only 4 students per batch. They werealso informed that they have to fulfil/abide by the common conditions whenever they areapplicable and special conditions within two months from the date of receipt of theintimation letter. After fulfilment of condition [A] the institute should intimate to theDirector, Medical Education and the Director, Medical Education will depute an officer forinspection. After receipt of the inspection report the Director, Medical Education willintimate the same to the Government. After receipt of such intimation from the Director,Medical Education, Government will grant permission to establish the institution.
3. In the letter 4th read above the Director, Medical Educationhas furnished the inspection report submitted by Principal Andhra Medical College,Visakhapatnam. The inspection team has inspected the institution and finally stated thatthey have physically verified the teaching and non-teaching staff and other facilitiesavailable in the college and recommended for giving permission to the institute.
4. The Director, Medical Education further informed that theSecretary, Shramika Vidya Peeth has deposited Rs.1.00 lakh towards security deposit andthe same is kept under safe custody of the Director, Medical Education, Hyderabad andrequested the Government to issue necessary orders in the matter.
5. The Selection Committee for Para-Medical Courses hasrecommended for clinical attachment to Government Headquarters Hospital, Vizianagaram.
6. The Government after careful examination of the matter herebyaccord permission to Shramika Vidya Peeth, Vizianagaram to establish Certificate Course inE.C.G. Technician in the name of S.V.P.V. Para Medical College at Flat No.30 and 31Salipeta, Behind SBI Training Centre, Vizianagaram - 530 003 with clinical attachment toDistrict Headquarters Hospital, Vizianagaram subject to the following conditions:-
1. The annual intake of students should not exceed four ;
2. The institute shall pay clinical attachment fee as per theorders issued in G.O.Ms.No.304, H.M.&.F.W. (K2) Department, dated:07-08-1997 asamended in G.O.Ms.No.148, H.M.&.F.W. (K2) Department, dated:20-05-1998 for training ofstudents at District Headquarters Hospital, Vizianagaram. Government reserves the right torevise the clinical attachment fee from time to time; and
3. The institute shall ful fil/ abide by the common conditionsintimated in Government Letter No.19109/K2/99-1, dated:03-07-1999.
( BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OFTHE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH )
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
The Secretary, Shramika Vidhya Peeth, Flat No.30 and 31,
Salipeta, Behind SBI Training Centre, Vizianagaram.
The Director, Medical Education, Hyderabad.
The Commissioner, A.P. Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Hyderabad.
The Superintendent, District Head Quarters Hospital,
The District Medical and Health Officer, Vizianagaram.
// FORWARDED :: BY ORDER //