GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Andhra Pradesh Medical & Health Services - Dr.C.L. VenkataRao,formerly Assistant Professor of Surgery, Gandhi Medical College,Hyderabad -Resignation submitted while under unauthorised absence from duty - Resignation accepted -Orders - Issued.
HEALTH, MEDICAL AND FAMILY WELFARE(A2) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms. No. 200. Datedthe 12th June, 2000.
Read the following:-
1. From the DME, A.P., Hyd. Lr.Rc.No.31466/E11.6/92,dt.10-3-1993.
2. G.O.Rt.No.390, HM&FW (A2) Dept., dt. 22-3-93.
3. From the DME, A.P.,Hyd. Lr.Rc.No. 31466/E11.C/92, dt.10-6-1994.
4. Govt.Memo.No.3693/A2/92-10, dt. 19-7-1994.
5. From the DME, A.P.,Hyd. Lr.Rc.No.31466/E11.C/92,dt. 16-9-1999.
In the circumstances reported by the Director of MedicalEducation, Hyderabad in reference 1st read above, the Vice Principal, Gandhi MedicalCollege, Hyderabad was appointed as Enquiry Officer to conduct enquiry into the allegationof unauthorised absence against Dr.C.L. Venkata Rao, formerly Assistant Professor ofSurgery, Gandhi Medical College Hyderabad vide reference 2nd read above. The EnquiryOfficer has submitted his enquiry report. A show cause notice issued to the said Dr.C.L.Venkata Rao vide reference 4th read above. In the reference 5th read above, the Directorof Medical Education, Hyderabad has informed that the individual has not submitted hisexplanation. Instead of explanation he has sent the resignation letter dt. 24-9-94enclosing letter dt.15-12-1992 wherein he has stated that he was not in a position to joinfor duty. He was resigning to his job in Andhra Pradesh Medical & Health Services.
2. Government after examination of the matter, hereby accept theresignation tendered by Dr.C.L. Venkata Rao, formerly Assistant Professor of Surgery,Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad w.e.f. 15-12-1992 under rule 30(a)(iii) of AndhraPradesh State and Subordinate Service Rules,1996.
3. The following notification shall be published in the AndhraPradesh Gazette:
Under rule 30(a)(iii) of Andhra Pradesh State and SubordinateService Rules, 1996, Government have accepted the resignation tendered by Dr.C.L. VenkataRao, formerly Assistant Professor of Surgery, Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad to thepost of Assistant Professor of Surgery in Andhra Pradesh Medical & Health Servicew.e.f. 15-12-1992.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OFTHE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
The Director of Medical Education, A.P. ,Hyderabad.
The Individual through DME, Hyderabad.
The Pay & Accounts Officer, Hyderabad.
The Accountant General, A.P.,Hyderabad.
The Principal, Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
The Superintendent, Gandhi Hospital, Secunderabad.
The Commissioner, Printing Stationery & Stores Purchase,
Chanchalguda, Hyd. with a request to publish the
notification in A.P.Gazette and furnish copy to Govt.