GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Health Medical & Family Welfare Department- New DrugsPurchase Policy - Notification of Andhra Pradesh Health & Medical Housing &Infrastructure Development Corporation as nodal agency for undertaking Centralised DrugProcurement - Transfer of Budget allocated to Drugs & Medicines to Andhra PradeshHealth & Medical Housing & Infrastructure Development Corporation Credit to P.D.A/c. No.9/347 - Sanction of funds for 1st Quarter of 2000-2001 - Orders - Issued.
HEALTH MEDICAL & FAMILY WELFARE(M1) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
1.From the Managing Director, A.P.H.M.I.D.C.,Hyd.Lr.No.APHMHIDC/Fin./Drugs/2000-2001, Dated:1-4-2000.
2.G.O.Ms.No.40, Fin. & Plg. (FW.BG) Deptt., Dt:22-4-2000.
The Managing Director, Andhra Pradesh Health, Medical Housing andInfrastructure Development Corporation, Hyderabad in the letter first read above, hasrequested the Government to sanction an amount of Rs. 7,50,00,000/-(Rupees Seven Croresand Fifty Lakhs Only) for the procurement of Drugs for the 1st Quarter of 2000-2001 underthe Centralised Drugs procurement system.
2. Government after careful examination of the matter and interms of the orders issued in the G.O.second read above, hereby sanction an amount ofRs.7.50 Crores (Rupees Seven Crores and Fifty Lakhs only) being 1/4th of the allocatedamount for drugs and medicines during the year 2000-2001 under the following head ofaccount, to the Managing Director, Andhra Pradesh Health, Medical Housing andInfrastructure Development Corporation, Hyderabad for undertaking Centralised drugsprocurement for the first quarter of 2000-2001.
3. The expenditure sanction in para-2 above is debitable to thefollowing Head of Account:-
"2210-Medical & Public Health - 03-Rural Health Services-Allopathy - MH.103 - Primary Health Centres - SH(05)-Centralised purchase of Drugs -670-Drugs and Medicines".
4. The Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad is authorised toadjust the amount of Rs.7,50,00,000/- (Rupees Seven Crores and Fifty Lakhs only) to thecredit of Andhra Pradesh Health & Medical Housing & Infrastructure DevelopmentCorporation without presentation of bills by Andhra Pradesh Health & Medical Housing& Infrastructure Development Corporation under P.D.Account No.9/347 under"K-Deposits & Advances - B-Deposits not bearing interest - 8449-Other Deposits -120-Miscellaneous Deposits -SH(71)-Deposits of Andhra Pradesh Health & Medical Housing& Infrastructure Development Corporation".
5. The amount deposited in the P.D.Account should be drawn forthe actual purpose for which it is sanctioned and shall not be drawn for depositing in anyscheduled bank.
6. The Managing Director , Andhra Pradesh Health & MedicalHousing & Infrastructure Development Corporation, Hyderabad shall render accounts tothe Government for the amounts released for procurement of Drugs & Medicines.
7. This order issues with the concurrance of Finance &Planning (Fin.EBS.IX) Department vide their U.O.No.18013/147/A2/ EBS.IX/2000,Dated:15-5-2000.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THEGOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
The Managing Director, APH&MH&IDC, Hyderabad.
The Project Director, APFRHSP, O/o.APVVP, Hyderabad.
The Director of Medical Education, A.P.Hyderabad.
The Director of Health, A.P., Hyderabad.
The Director, I.M.S., Hyderabad.
The Commissioner, APVVP, Hyderabad.
The Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad.
The Directorate of Treasuries and Accounts,A.P.Hyderabad.
The Accountant General,A.P.Hyderabad.
PS to Minister (HM&FW).
PS to Secretary (HM&FW).
The Finance & Planning (Fin.EBS-IX) Department.