GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
HEALTH, MEDICAL & FAMILY WELFARE (A2) DEPARTMENT
Sub:- Recruitment of Assistant Professor (Clinical and Non-Clinical) in Government Medical Colleges in the State
– Clarification – Issued – Reg.
Ref:- 1.GO.Ms.No.30 HM&FW(A2) Dept., dated.13.1.2000.
2.From the DME, A.P., Hyd. Lr.Rc.No.5267/E11.A/99, dt.10.4.2000.
3.From the DME, A.P., Hyd. Lr.Rc.No.5267/E11.a/99, dt.20.4.2000.
* * *
The attention of the Director of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad is invited to the references cited. She is directed to take necessary action in the matter by following the guidelines accordingly:
1. Fresh speciality-wise roster panels may be given to all the specialties to avoid attribution of bad motives.
2. All candidates recruited under various specialties are to be given common seniority placement so as to maintain their inter-se-seniority for purpose of promotion to administrative posts in future.
3. In order to give common ranking to the candidates selected in various specialties, their relative merit basing on the marks secured in the final M.B.B.S., examinations is to be taken as criteria.
4. In case of the post in any speciality could not be filled for want of qualified candidates belonging to a caste, as per roster point, the same may be left un-filled and carry forward as back-long vacancies.
2. Copy of G.O.Ms.No.47 Social Welfare (CV.1) Department dated.31.05.2000 is enclosed.
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Director of Medical Education, A.P., Hyderabad (we)
/ / TRUE COPY / /