GOVERNMENTOF ANDHRA PRADESH
Upgradation of certain existing Medical Institutions to that of 60/100 bedded hospitals - Orders- Issued.
HEALTH,MEDICAL & FAMILY WELFARE (C1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.459,HM&FW (C1) Dept., dt.22.11.1997.
In continuationof orders issued above, Governement hereby decided to include the following new MedicalInstitutions and some of the existing Medical Institutions from the existing bed strengthto 100 bedded facility.
1.Siricilla Karimnagar dist. (100 beds)
2.Godavarikhani Karimnagardist. (100 beds)
3. Kondapur Rangareddy dist. (100 beds)
4. Tuni EastGodavari dist. (100beds)
5. Rajam Srikakulamdist. (60 beds)
2. The Director of Health, A.P.,Hyderabadis requested to transfer the above institutions to the control of the Commissioner,A.P.Vaidya Vidhana Parishad and also to transfer the Budget provision available to theCommissioner, A.P.Vaidya Vidhana Parishad,Hyderabad by making re-appropriation.
3. The Project Director, &ex.Officio Secretary to Govt.,Health,Medical & Family Welfare dept., will takenecessary action for preparing the plans, estimates for these buildings and upgrade the institutions as per this order whileincurring the expenditure from the funds available with him under the World Bank, AndhraPradesh First Referrel Health Systems Project. Necessary approvals, if any, may beobtained from the World Bank to undertake these works. The above institutions shall stand transferred to the Commissioner, A.P.Vaidya Vidhana Parishad.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
The Project Director, A.P.First Referrel Health Systems Project,Hyderabad.
The Commissioner, A.P.Vaidya Vidhana Parishad,Hyderabad.
The Managing Director, A.P.Health,Medical Housing & InfrastructureDevelopment Corporation, Hyderabad (for information and necessary action).
The Director of Health,A.P.Hyderabad.
D.S. to Chief Minister.
P.S. to Minister(HM&FW)
P.S. to Secretary to Govt.HM&FW.
P.A. to Adl.Secretary to Govt.HM&FW.