A. P. HEALTH & MEDICAL HOUSING & INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
1. The Aim of APHMHIDC is to provide infrastructure for Health Services with better quality and prompt supply of requested drugs.
2. We deliver the following services :
a) Construction / repairs for all the buildings under the control of HM & FW Dept.,
b) Purchase and supply of drugs to Govt., Medical Institutions in the state.
c) Purchase and supply of equipment for Teaching Hospitals etc.,
3. Our aim is to achieve the following service delivery/quality parameters
Depending upon Nature of work (Construction/Repairs) with in the scheduled time.
4. Availability of Information : Information on the following subjects can be obtained from our officers listed below
5. For information outside Office hours, please contact Availability of prescribed forms:
6. Complaint redressal systems:
Courteous and helpful service will be extended by all the staff. If you have any complaints to make in the delivery of the above standards you are welcome to register your complaints with the following officers
7. A centralised customer care centre /grievance redressal centre is also available at O/o MD, APHMHIDC,
3rd floor, Sultan Bazar,
8. All complaints will be acknowledged by us within 2 days and final reply on the action taken will be communicated within a week..
9. Consultation with our users / stakeholders
Ø We welcome suggestions from our users
Ø We conduct opinion polls
We hold periodical
Review meetings with users / user representatives and if you wish to be
associated with this please contact our office at
Ø Please also enter your details at our web site indicating your willingness to be available for consultation, survey on the points enlisted in the Charter.
10. We seek your co-operation on the following
Citizens Charter is a joint effort between us and you to improve the quality of service provided by us and we request you to help us in the following way.
a) For improving the quality of Construction & Economical Designs.
b) For procuring quality Equipment & Drugs.
11. Guide Book / Hand book / Consumer Helpline
The bidding procedure is detailed in the bid document.
Our Helpline number is 24619123.
Our customer information center is located at:
Office of the Managing Director,
Phone No 24619123.
(a) We undertake deposit work for Planning Designing & Execution.
We are committed to constantly revise and improve the services being offered under the charter.
LET US JOIN IN MAKING THIS CHARTER A SUCCESS