GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Administrative Reforms - Constitution of Committees of Ministers and Secretaries to scrutinise the White Papers - Revised Orders - Issued.
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (GPM & AR) DEPARTMENT
Read the followings:-
1.G.O.Ms.No.33, General Administration (AR&T-I) Department,
2.G.O.Ms.No.37, General Administration (AR&T-I) Department,
3.G.O.Ms.No.38, General Administration (AR&T-I) Department,
4.G.O.Ms.No.41, General Administration (AR&T-I) Department,
5.From EFS&T Deptt., C.No.4097/For.III/200027-11-2001.
6.G.O.Ms.No.450, General Administration (Political-C) Department,
O R D E R :-
In the G.O.1st and 4th read above, orders were issued constituting Committees of Ministers and Secretaries to scruitinise the white papers. Proposal have been received for inclusion of EFS&T Department in any of the Committee, so as to scruitnise the white paper on Self Help Groups (Vana Samrakshna Samiti). Meanwhile there have been changes in the portfolios of some Cabinet Ministers.
2. Government have considered the aforesaid proposal and decided to issued revised orders notifying the Ministers and Secretaries by designation, instead of name. Accordingly, the revised constitution of the Committees of Ministers and Secretaries to scrutinise the White Papers relating to the following Departments will be as follows:-
Category-I … (I) Agriculture and Rural Development
(ii) Poverty reduction
(iii) Employment Generation
(vi) Self-Help Groups (Vana Samrakshna Samiti)
Category-II … (I) Health
(ii) Education (School Education & Higher Education)
(iv) Women Empowerment
Category-III … (I) Infrastructure
(iii) Public Enterprise
Category-IV … (I) Fiscal Reforms
(ii) Governance Reforms
:: 2 ::
3. The Composition of the four Committees are as follows:
(1) THE COMMITTEE NO.1 FOR CATEGORY-I WHITE PAPERS
(1) Minister for Agriculture.
(2) Minister for Panchayat Raj and Rural Development, Rural Water Supplies and Wage Employment.
(3) Minister for Major Irrigation & Medium Irrigation.
(4) Minister for Minor Irrigation, APIDC, Ground Water Development and Sericulture.
(5) Minister for Animal Husbandry and Dairy.
(6) Minister for Forests, Environment, Science and Technology.
(1) Principal Secretary, Rural Development (CONVENOR)
(2) Principal Secretary, Panchayat Raj
(3) Agriculture Production Commissioner & Principal Secretary (Horticulture & Sericulture)
(4) Principal Secretary, Irrigation.
(5) Principal Secretary, Cooperation and Marketing.
(6) Secretary, Irrigation & Commissioner, CADA.
(7) Secretary, Higher Education (for Employment Generation).
(8) Prof. Navaneetha Rao, Ramananda Theertha Institute.
(9) Commissioner, Rural Development.
(10) Secretary, Agriculture.
(11) Commissioner, Agriculture.
(12) Principal Secretary, Environment, Forest, Science and Technology.
(13) Special Secretary, Environment, Forest, Science and Technology
(2) THE COMMITTEE NO.2 FOR CATEGORY-II WHITE PAPERS
(1) Minister for Medical, Health and Family Welfare.
(2) Minister for Higher Education.
(3) Minister for School Education, Adult Education, Libraries, Museums, Archaeology and Archives
(4) Minister for Social Welfare.
(5) Minister for Tribal Welfare and Disabled Welfare.
(6) Minister for Women and Child Welfare.
(7) Minister for Technical Education and Training.
(8) Minister for Backward Classes Welfare and Fisheries.
(1) Special Chief Secretary, Health (CONVENOR).
(2) Secretary, Health.
(3) Secretary, Women & Child Welfare.
(4) Secretary, Higher Education.
(5) Secretary, School Education.
(6) Project Director, DPEP and E.O. Secretary, School Education.
:: 3 ::
(7) Secretary, Social Welfare.
(8) Secretary, Tribal Welfare.
(9) Principal Secretary, Backward Classes Welfare and E.O.Member-Secretary, A.P.Commission for Backward Classes.
(3) THE COMMITTEE NO.3 FOR CATEGORY-III WHITE PAPERS
(1) Minister for Major Industries, Commerce & Export Promotions.
(2) Minister for Roads, Buildings and Ports.
(3) Minister for Energy, Coals and Boilers.
(4) Minister for Tourism and Culture.
(5) Minister of State for Labour and Factories.
(6) Minister for Municipal Administration, Urban Development, Minorities Welfare, Wakf and Urdu Academy.
(1) Principal Secretary, Public Enterprises (CONVENOR).
(2) Principal Secretary, Energy.
(3) Principal Secretary, Industries.
(4) Principal Secretary, Labour.
(5) Special Chief Secretary, Transport, Roads and Buildings.
(6) Sri R.C.Sinha, IAS (Retd), Director General, National Academy for construction.
(7) Chairman and Managing Director, APTRANSCO.
(8) Principal Secretary, Municipal Administration and Urban Development.
(9) Managing Director, A.P.Indutrial Infrastructure Corporation.
(10) Secretary, Tourism.
(11) Secretary (Coordination), General Administration Department.
(4) THE COMMITTEE NO.4 FOR CATEGORY-IV WHITE PAPERS
(1) Minister for Finance, Planning, Small Savings, Lotteries and Legislative Affairs.
(2) Minister for Revenue, Relief and Rehabilitation.
(3) Minister for Home, Jails, Fire Services, Sainik Welfare, Film Development Corporation, Cinematography, NCC.
(4) Minister for Transport.
(5) Minister for Law and Courts.
(6) Minister for Commercial Taxes.
(7) Minister for Prohibition and Excise.
(1) Sri P.V.R.K.Prasad, IAS (Retd), Director General, Dr. Marri Channa Reddy Human Resource Development Institute of A.P. (CONVENOR).
(2) Principal Secretary, Finance.
(3) Special Chief Secretary, Revenue.
(4) Principal Secretary, Transport, Roads and Buildings.
(5) Secretary (Political), General Administration Department.
(6) Secretary (Services), General Administration Department.
(7) Secretary, Law.
:: 4 ::
4. The concerned Secretaries shall be responsible for the respective White papers. The overall co-ordination may be done by the Convenors of the Committee. The Committee may invite any other experts to assists them, if necessary.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SPL.CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT (GPM & AR)
All Ministers/Officers concerned
All Departments of Secretariat
All Heads of Departments
All District Collectors
P.S. to Chief Secretary/ Secretary to Govt. (POLL)/ Secretary to Govt. (Ser), GAD.
P.S. to Prl.Secretary to CM.
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//