GOVERNMENTOF ANDHRA PRADESH
A BS T R A C T
|Cash Awards-Sanction of cash award to Sri P.R.Murthy(IN) Commander(Retd)for Vishist seva Medal in connection with 26-1-1993-Orders-Issued. |
Read the following:-
2. From theDist.Collector,Visakhapatnam,Lr.no.92/2000-C-8
O R D E R :-
Inthe reference 2nd read above the District Collector, Vishakhapatnam, District hassubmitted proposals with recommendation to sanction Cash Award of Rs.3000/(Rupees threethousand only) to Sri P.Ramachandra Murthy(IN) Commander(Retd) who got award of VishishtaSeva Medal, in connection with 26-1-1993.
2. Basing on the recommendation ofthe District Collector,Visakhapatnam the matter has been examined to sanction Cash Awardto Sri P.Ramachandra Murthy(IN) Commander(Retd)towards VSM..
3. In terms of orders issued in theG.O.1st read above Government hereby sanction cash grant of Rs.3000/- (Rupees threethousand only) to Sri P.RamachandraMurthy(IN) Commander(Retd).
4. The expenditure shall be debitedto:-
SH-(16)Monetary Assistance to the receipients of Gallantry Awards
5. The District Collector,Visakhapatnam is requested to draw and disburse the amount sanctioned in para (3) underintimation to this Department.
6. This orders does not require theconcurrence of Finance and Planning (FW)Department in terms of orders issued inG.O.Ms.No.379 G.A.D.Dt.10.07.1986.
(BYORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
CDR.P.Ramchandra Murthy(Retd)IG-25 Marripalem
VUDA Layout NAD(PO),Visakhapatnam-530009.
The Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh(A&E)Hyderabad.
The Director of Treasuries & Accounts,Andhra PradeshHyderabad.
(with arequest to issue necessary authorisation to the District TreasuryOfficer,Visakhapatnam(Particulars of budget Statement are enclosed).
The District Treasury Officer,Visakhapatnam(Particulars ofbudget statement are enclosed).
The Distance Treasury Officer,Visakhapatnam.
The Finance and Planning (FW.EBS.I)Department.
The Director SainikWelfare,Lakadikapool,Hyderabad.
The Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer,Visakhapatnam.
//Forwarded By Order//