GOVERNMENTOF ANDHRA PRADESH
A B S T R AC T
|Cash Awards-Sanction of cash award to Sri B.Srinivas,Havaldar Clerk(GD/SD) MCERA-II 13889213 Guntur District Sanction of Rs.5000/- towards Monetary Grant-Orders-Issued. |
Read the following:-
2. From theCollector & District Magistrate Guntur
O R D E R :-
Inthe reference 2nd read above the Collector and District Magistrate, Guntur District has submitted proposals with recommendingfor sanction of Monetary grant of Rs.5000/- to SriB.Srinivas,Havaldar,Clerk(GD/SD)No.13889213 Tangdhar sector in Jammu and Kashmir.
2. Based on the recommendation of theDistrict Collector,Guntur and interms of orders were issued in G.O.1st read above,Government hereby sanction the monetary grant of Rs.5000/-(Rupees five thousand only) toSri B.Srinivas,Havaldar No.13889213 towards Monetary grant as the individual is domicilein Andhra Pradesh.
3. The expenditure shall be debitedto:-
SH-(16)Monetary Assistance to the receipients of Gallantry Awards
4. The District Collector andMagistrate, Guntur is requested to draw and disburse the amount sanctioned in para (2)above to the individual under proper acknowledgement and intimate the same to Governmentin General Admn.(Poll.B) Department.
5. This order does not require theconcurrence of Finance and Planning (FW)Department interms of orders issued inG.O.Ms.No.379 G.A.D.Dt.10.07.1986.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
The Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh(A&E)Hyderabad.
Brindawan Gardens, Guntur 522006.
The Director of Treasuries & Accounts,A.P.,Hyderabad.
(with arequest to issue necessary authorisation to the District TreasuryOfficer,Kakinada(Particulars of budget Statement are enclosed).
The District Treasury Officer,Guntur Dist..
The Finance and Planning (FW.EBS.I)Department.
The Director SainikWelfare,Lakadikapool Hyderabad.
The Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer,Guntur.