GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
BUILDINGS - Dr.MCR Human Resource DevelopmentInstitute of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad - Entrustment of Civil Works relating toconstruction of new buildings on Human Resource Development Institute campus - Sanction ofAdditional amount of Rs.60.00 lakhs for the Financial Year 1999-2000 - Orders - Issued.
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION(AR&T.III) DEPARTMENT.
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.164, GA(AR&T.III) Department,dated 31.3.1999.
2. G.O.Ms.No.261 GA(AR&T.III) Department, dated 14.6.1999.
3.G.O.Ms.No.271, GA(AR&T.III) Department, dated 19.6.1999.
4. G.O.Ms.No.41 , GA(AR&T.III) Department, dated 08.02.2000.
5. From the D.G.,&E.O.Spl.C.S.(HRD) N.F.No.S1/164/97, dt.29.02.2000.
6. From the Finance & Planning (FW.Exp.PWD) Department,
O R D E R:-
In the G.O. first read above administrativesanction was accorded to the Chief Engineer, Roads & Buildings Department forincurring an expenditure of Rs.7.76 Crores for under taking the work relating toconstruction of new buildings on the HRD Institute campus during the year 1998-99.
2. In the G.O.second read above. Orders were issued to theDirector General. Dr.Marri Chenna Reddy, Institute of Andhra Pradesh and accordinglydirect that the Civil Works for construction of new buildings in the HRD Institute campusbe entrusted to M/s.N.B.C.C . Limited. Hyderabad at a total estimated cost of Rs.7.76Crores and also permitted M/s.N.BC.C Limited. Hyderabad to avail the services ofMs.Sundaram Consultants. Bangalore on the terms and conditions detailed in G.O.Ms.No.157,TR&B Department, dated 15.09.1998.
3. In the reference fourth read above, orders were also issueddirecting the Director General. Dr.Marri Chenna Reddy HRD Institute of Andhra Pradesh,Hyderabad to cancel the construction of new building works from M/s.N.B.C.C. Limited,Hyderabad immediately in view of the serious delay on the part of M/s.N.B.C.C.Limited,Hyderabad in initiating action in undertaking the construction work.
4. In pursuance of the orders issued in the reference first andthird read above and the circumstances reported by the Director General, Dr.Marri ChennaReddy Institute of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad in the reference fifth read above, and theletter of Credit Authorisation issued in the reference sixth read above, the Governmentafter careful consideration of the proposal hereby authorise the Chief Engineer, Roads& Buildings (Buildings) to release L.O.C for an additional amount Rs.60.00lakhs(Rupees sixty lakhs only) towards construction of new buildings on the HRD Institutecampus from the amounts sanctioned in the reference third read above during the FinancialYear 1999-2000 in relaxation of Treasury Control Orders pending provision of funds by wayof supplementary grants at the appropriate time during 1999-2000.
5. The amount sanctioned in the above para shall be debited tothe following head of account:
"4059 - Capital out Lay on Public Works
60 - Other Buildings
MH 051 - Construction Schemes included in the Plan
SH (80) - Construction of other buildings
204 - Strengthening & Creation of Physical Infrastructure
for training - Institute of Administration"
6. This order with the concurrence of Finance & Planning(FW.Expr.PW) Department, vide their U.O.No.1695/Expr.PWD/2000, dated 23.3.2000.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OFANDHRA PRADESH)
PV R K PRASAD
E.O.Spl.ChiefSecretary to Government(HRD).
The Chief Engineer, Roads & Buildings (Buildings), ErramManzil, Hyderabad.
The Director General, Dr.Marri Chenna Reddy HRD Institute ofA.P.,
Road No.25, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad.
Copy to Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
Copy to the Pay & Accounts Officer, Hyderabad.
Copy to Director of Treasuries and Accounts, Hyderabad.
Copy to T.R. & B.Department.
Copy to Finance & Planning (FW.Expr.PW) Department.
Copy to Stock File/Spare copies.
//Forwarded: By Order//