GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.147, TR&B (Ser.IV) Dept, dt.12.06.2007.
2. G.O.Ms.No.143, Fin (W&M) Dept, dt.21.06.2007.
3. G.O.Ms.No.134, Fin (W&M) Dept, dt.09.05.2008.
* * *
O R D E R
The following Amendment is issued to para 3 of G.O.Ms.No.134, Fin (W&M) Dept, dt.09.05.2008.
2. Add the following item to para 3 of G.O third read above.
(4) The Transport Department shall follow the separate guidelines issued in the G.O.Ms.No.147, TR&B (Ser.IV) Dept, dt.12.06.2007.
3. The Transport Department is permitted to make the transfers of employees working in their department for the period from 01.06.2008 to 30.06.2008 subject to following the guidelines issued in G.O.Ms.No.147, TR&B (Ser.IV) Dept, dt.12.06.2007.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The TR&B Department.
The Commissioner of Transport, A.P., Hyderabad.
All District Collectors.
The Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, A.P., Hyderabad.
The Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad.
All District Treasury Officers.
Copy to SF/SCs
// Forwarded :: By order //