PENSIONS - Enhancement of Maximum limit of Retirement Gratuity from Rs.2,50,000 to Rs.3,50,000/- - Orders - Issued.
G.O.Ms.No.734, G.A. (Spl.A) Department, dated 17.02.2004
O R D E R :
In the Government Order 2nd read above, orders were issued constituting Pay Revision Commission and Government appointed Sri J. Rambabu, IAS., (Retd) as Pay Revision Commissioner. In the Government Order 3rd read above, the terms of reference of the Pay Revision Commissioner were laid down.
2. The Pay Revision Commission submitted its report to the Government on 30-06-2005 and recommended inter-alia that the maximum limit of the Retirement Gratuity may be raised to Rs.3,50,000/-
3. After careful consideration Government decided to implement the recommendations of the Pay Revision Commissioner and hereby order that the maximum limit of Retirement Gratuity under rule 46 of A.P. Revised Pension Rules, 1980 be raised to Rs.3,50,000/- from Rs.2, 50,000/-. The formula for calculation of Retirement Gratuity shall be as ordered in para 3 of G.O.Ms.No.14, Finance & Planning (FW:Pen.I) Department, dated 30.1.1999. Emoluments for this purpose shall be as defined in rule 31 of A.P. Revised Pension Rules 1980.
4. These orders will come into force from 01.04.2005 and shall apply to all Government Servants who retire or whose death took place on or after this date. The arrears due to issue of these orders to the employees retired or died on or after 1.4.2005 shall be paid in April, 2006.
5. The relevant provisions of the Andhra Pradesh Revised Pension Rules 1980 shall be deemed to have been modified to the extent of these orders.
6. Necessary amendments to the relevant rules shall be issued separately.
7. The G.O is available on Internet and can be accessed at the address http://www.aponline.gov.in.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
RANJEEV R ACHARYA
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT (FP)
The Principal Accountant General, A.P. Hyderabad.(with a covering letter)
The Accountant General (A&E) A.P. Hyderabad.
The Accountant General (Audit. I) A.P. Hyderabad.
The Accountant General (Audit.II) A.P. Hyderabad.
The Director of Treasuries, A.P. Hyderabad.
The Director of State Audit, A.P. Hyderabad.
The Director of Works and Projects, Hyderabad.
The Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad.
The Joint Director, Pension Payment Office, M.J Road, Hyderabad- 500 001.
All Departments of Secretariat.
The Principal Secretary to Governor, Raj Bhavan, Hyderabad.(with a covering letter)
All the Heads of Departments.
The Registrar General, High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad (with a covering letter)
The Registrar, A.P. Administrative Tribunal, Hyderabad.(with a covering letter)
The Registrar, Lokayukta and Upa Lokayukta, A.P. Hyderabad(with a covering letter).
The Secretary, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Hyderabad. (with a covering letter)
The Secretary, A.P. GENCO/ TRANSCO, Vidyut Soudha, Hyderabad.(with a covering letter)
The Commissioners of Municipal Corporation, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam,
Warangal, Kurnool, Rajahmundry, Guntur, Nellore, Kakinada, Eluru, Nizamabad
Karimnagar and Kadapa.
The Registrar, Osmania/Andhra/ Sri Venkateswara/ Kakatiya / Nagarjuna/ Acharya N.G.
Ranga Agriculture/ Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University/ Sri Krishna
Deva Raya University/ Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad/Sri Padmavathi
Mahila Viswavidyalayam/Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Telugu University/Dravidian University
and NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
The Chairman, Tribunal for Disciplinary Proceedings, Hyderabad.
The Chairman, A.P. Housing Board, Hyderabad.
All the Collectors.
All the District Judges.
All the District Treasury Officers.
All the District Development Officers of Zilla Parishads.
All the District Panchayat Officers.
All the District Educational Officers.
The Joint Director(Works and Accounts)., N.S. Project, Secretariat Buildings, Hyderabad.
The Secretary Tungabhadra Project, Via. Hospet, Ballary District.
The Joint Director(Works and Accounts)., N.S. Right Canals, Vijayapuri North,
The Joint Director(Works and Accounts)., N.S. Left Canals, Tekulapally, Khammam District.
The Joint Director(Works and Accounts)., G.B. Project, Dowlaiswaram, E.G. District.
The Director of Accounts, Sriramsagar Project, Nizamabad District.
The Pay and Accounts Officer., T.P.H.L.C., Stage-I, Anantapur.
The Assistant Pay and Accounts Officer., Vamsadhara Project, Srikakulam District.
The Director of State Ports, Kakinada, East Godavari, A.P.,
All the Secretaries of Market Committees through Director of Marketing (30 copies).
All the Commissioners/ Special Officers of Municipalities through the Commissioner
of Municipalities (50 copies).
The Commissioner, Dr. M.C.R. H.R.D Institute of A.P. (Institute of Administration),
Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad.
The Chairman, Commission of Enquiries, A.P. Hyderabad.
The Special Commissioner, Andhra Pradesh Bhavan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi-110 001.
The Pay & Accounts Officer, Government of Andhra Pradesh, New Delhi-110 001
Copy to SF/SCS.
This G.O. is available on the Internet at www.aponline.gov.in.
* * *