G.O.Ms.No.87 Dated: 02-04-2005.
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.59, Finance (BG.I) Dept., dt.30-3-2001.
2. G.O.Ms.No.582, Finance (BG.I) Dept., dt.31-7-2004.
3. G.O.Ms.No.83, Finance (BG.I) Dept., dt.31-3-2005.
In the reference 3rd read above, Appropriation Act relating to Budget 2005-06 has been communicated to the Heads of Departments and Estimating Officers for enabling them to incur expenditure from the Consolidated Fund of the State duly following quarterly regulations.
2. In pursuance of the orders issued in the reference 1st read above, Government hereby decided to release 50% of the budget provision of 2005-06 for issue of B.R.O. as 1st installment under Plan and under Non-Plan wherever sanction of expenditure by the Government is necessary. Balance 50% provision shall released in two installments i.e. 2nd installment in October, 2005 after taking stock of the overall financial position and 3rd installment in January, 2006 after taking into consideration R.E.2005-06.
3. The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, Pay and Accounts Officer, and Director of Works Accounts shall take necessary action for authorizing the expenditure during 2005-06 to the HODs as per BROs issued by the Finance Department wherever necessary.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
P. RAMAKANTH REDDY,
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
All Departments of Secretariat
The Director of Treasuries & Accounts, A.P., Hyderabad.
The Director of Works Accounts, Hyderabad.
All the Heads of Departments
The Dy. Directors/District Treasury Officers in the State.
The Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad.
The A.G., A.P., Hyderabad.
Copy to SF/SC.
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//