GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
ALLOWANCES State Training Institutions - Sanction of Incentive to staff on deputation to Training Institutes Orders Issued.
G.O.Ms.No.339 Dated: 3-11-2005
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.188, GA (AR&T) Dept., dated: 29-03-1998
2. G.O.Ms.No.227, General Administration (AR&T.III) Department,
3. G.O. Ms. 177, Home (police. D) Department, Dated: 28-06-2003.
4. G.O..(P). No. 511, Finance (TA) Department, 11-06-2004.
5. G.O.Ms.No.649, Finance (TA) Department, dated, 17-09-2004.
6. G.O.(P)No.213, Finance (PC-I) Department, dated: 27.08.2005.
* * *
Government in the reference I cited, keeping in view of the guidelines of the Government of India categorized the Training Institutes and sanctioned allowance to the categories indicated therein at the rates mentioned against each of the categories.
2. In the reference 2nd read above, orders were issued according sanction for payment of 15% of Basic Pay as incentive to faculty on deputation to the State Training Institutes.
3. In the reference 3rd read above, orders were issued that the staff of the Police Training College, Ananthapur be continued to be paid 15% incentive and 30% incentive for the staff members of the Andhra Pradesh Police Academy.
4. In the references 4th and 5th read above,, based on the recommendations of the Anomalies Committee , incentive to the faculty members and other categories of Andhra Pradesh Police Academy has been revised to 20% and 10% respectively, and to continue the incentive at 15%of the basic pay to all the staff members of the Police Training College, Ananthapur.
5 In the Government Order 6th read above, based on the recommendations of Pay Revision Commission, 2005 orders were issued implementing the Revised Pay Scales, 2005 to the State Government employees with effect from 01-07-2003 with monetary benefit from 01-04-2005.
6. Among others, the Pay Revision Commission, 2005 have recommended to sanction the incentive of 15% of the basic pay to the staff working in 6 Police Training Colleges viz., Amberpet (Hyderabad), Ongole, Tirupathi, Vizianagaram and Mamnoor, on par with Police Training College, Ananthapur and continue the existing incentive of 20% to the faculty members and 10% to the other categories of A.P.P.A. In respect of staff working in the Survey. Training Academy the Pay Revision Commission recommended to allow the incentive on par with the Excise Academy, as orders issued in the reference 1st cited.
7. Government has accepted the above recommendation and hereby orders that sanctioning of incentive allowance as indicated below against each of the Institution. and categories.
A.P. Police Academy 20% of basic pay incentive
to the Faculty Members
and 10% of basic pay to the other categories.
1.. Police Training College, Amberpet 15% of basic pay on par with
(Hyderabad) Police Training College,
2, Police Training College, Ongole, Ananthapur, as
3. Police Training College, Tirupathi sanctioned in
4.. Police Training College, Vizianagaram. G.o.Ms..No.649, Fin(TA)Dept..
5. Police Training College, Mamnoor dated 17-09-2004
SURVEY, SETTLEMENT AND RECORDS.:
Other Faculty Members G.O. Ms.No.188, GA (Dept
including Training Associates. Rs.150/- p.m. Dated: 29-03-1998 (Excise Training College<Hyderabad)
8. These orders shall come into force with effect from the date of issue of this G.O.
9. Necessary amendments to the A.P. Manual of Special Pays and Allowances shall be issued in due course.
10. The G.O. is available on Internet and can be accessed at the address http://www.aponline.gov.in
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
Ranjeev R. Acharya
Secretary to Government (FP)
The Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad (20 copies).
The Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad (By name).
The Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad.
The Director of Survey , Settlement and Records, A.P., Hyderabad,
The Director, A.P. Police Academy, Hyderabad.
The Principal,.. Police Training College, Amber pet (Hyderabad)
The Principal,.. Police Training College, Ongole,
The Principal, Police Training College, Vizianagaram
The Principal,.. Police Training College, Tirupathi
The Principal,.. Police Training College, Mamnoor, (Warangal)
The Principal, .. Police Training College, Ananthapur.
The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, A.P. Hyderabad
All District Treasury Officers, A.P., Hyderabad.
The Private Secretary to the Chief Minister and Private secretaries to all Ministers.
All the Departments of Secretariat (10 copies each).
All the Heads of Departments (including Collectors and District Judges
//FORWARDED:: by order////