GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
ALLOWANCES - Andhra Pradesh Manual of Special Pays and Allowances - Conveyance Allowance - Recommendation of Pay Revision Commission, 2005 - Orders - Issued.
FINANCE (TA) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:
1. G.O. Ms. No.135, Finance & Planning (FW: TA) Department,
2. G.O. (P) No.511, Finance (TA) Department, dated:11-06-2004.
3. G.O. (P) No.722, Finance (TA) Department, dated:17-12-2004.
4. G.O. (P) No.213, Finance (PC-I) Department, dated: 27.08.2005.
In the Government Order first read above, orders were issued enhancing the rates of conveyance allowance in the context of introduction of Revised Pay scales 1999.
2. In the Government Order second read above, based on the recommendations of Anomalies Committee, orders were issued revising and fixing the conveyance allowance to Physically Handicapped at 10% of basic pay subject to a ceiling of Rs.400/- PM., but it was mentioned under Disabled Welfare Department only.
3. In the Government Order third read above, an amendment was issued to the Government order 2nd read above bringing Conveyance Allowance meant for Physically Handicapped under Common Category instead of Disabled Welfare Department.
4. In the Government Order fourth read above, based on the recommendations of PRC, 2005 orders were issued implementing the Revised Pay Scales, 2005 to the State Government Employees.
5. The Government have accepted the recommendation of the Pay Revision Commission, 2005 regarding Conveyance Allowance and accordingly hereby order:
(i) that the existing rate of conveyance allowance which is subject to maintenance of any other vehicle like cycle be raised to Rs.125/- (Rupees one hundred and twenty five only) per month.
:: 2 ::
(ii) that the existing rate of conveyance allowance which is subject to maintenance of motor car or a motor cycle or a scooter or a moped or any other petrol/diesel driven vehicle be increased by 50% subject to a maximum allowance of Rs.700/- per month.
(iii) This enhancement is applicable to employees who are in receipt of the above allowance.
Conveyance allowance for Physically Handicapped:
6. The Pay Revision Commission, 2005 has also recommended enhancement of maximum limit of conveyance allowance prescribed for Physically handicapped i.e. 10% of basic pay subject to a maximum of Rs.500/- per month.
7. The Government also hereby order that the conveyance allowance to physically handicapped shall be paid an amount of Rs.500/- per month. All other conditions regarding eligibility, procedure etc., shall remain unchanged.
8. These orders shall come into force with effect from the date of issue of this G.O.
9. Necessary amendments to the Andhra Pradesh Manual of Special Pays and Allowances shall be issued in due course.
10. The G.O. is available on Internet and can be accessed at the address http://www.aponline.gov.in
(by order and in the name of the Governor of Andhra Pradesh)
Ranjeev R. Acharya
Secretary to Government (FP)
The Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad (20 copies).
The Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad (By name).
The Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad.
The Secretary to Governor, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
All Secretaries to Government.
The Private Secretary to the Chief Minister and Private secretaries to all Ministers.
All the Departments of Secretariat (10 copies each).
All the Heads of Departments (including Collectors and District Judges).
The Registrar, High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad (with covering letter).
The Secretary, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (with covering letter).
The Secretary, Andhra Pradesh TRANSCO/GENCO, Hyderabad (with covering letter).
The General Manager, Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation,
Hyderabad (with covering letter).
All District Treasury Officers (with copies for sub-treasury offices).
:: 3 ::
All District Educational Officers/All Principals of Junior Colleges.
All the Development Officers, Zilla Praja Parishads.
All District Panchayat Officers.
All Mandal Development Officers.
All Secretaries of Zilla Grandhalaya Samsthas through Director of Public Libraries,
All Secretaries of Agricultural Market Committees through Director of Marketing
Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
All Commissioners/Special Officers of the Municipal Corporations/Municipalities.
All Recognised Service Associations.
The Commissioner, Government Printing Press, Andhra Pradesh,
Hyderabad for publication in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
Copy to the General Administration (Cabinet) Department.
Copy to the General Administration (Spl.A) Department.
Copy to the General Administration (Spl.B) Department.
Copy to the General Administration (SW) Department.
Copy to SF/SCs.
//forwarded :: by order//