GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
REVISION OF PAY SCALES - Recommendations of the Pay Revision Commission, 2005 on Sub-Jail Allowance - Orders - Issued.
G. O. Ms. No. 273 Dated: 15-10-2005
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.148, Finance & Planning (FW:TA) Department, dated: 30-08-1999.
2. G.O.(P)No.213, Finance & Planning (FW:PC-I) Department, dated:27-08-2005.
In the Government order first read above orders were issued sanctioning Sub-Jail Allowance of Rs.100/- per month to Assistant Civil Surgeons on Jail duties, based on the recommendations of Pay Revision Commission, 1999.
2. In the G.O. second read above orders were issued introducing Revised Pay Scales based on the recommendations of the Pay Revision Commission, 2005 to State Government Employees.
3. Among others, the Pay Revision Commission, 2005 has recommended revision of the existing Sub-Jail Allowance from Rs.100/- per month to Rs.150/- per month to the Asst. Civil Surgeons who are on Jail Duties.
4. Government have accepted the above recommendation and hereby order that the Sub-Jail Allowance to the Asst. Civil Surgeons who are on Jail Duties shall be revised from Rs.100/- to Rs.150/- per month.
:: 2 ::
5. These orders shall come into force with effect from the date of issue of this G.O.
6. Necessary amendments to the A.P. Manual of Special Pays and Allowances shall be issued in due course.
7. The G.O. is available on Internet and can be accessed at the address http://www.aponline.gov.in
(by order and in the name of the Governor of Andhra Pradesh)
Ranjeev R. Acharya
Secretary to Government (FP)
The Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad (20 copies).
The Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad (By name).
The Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad.
The Secretary to Governor, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
All Secretaries to Government.
The Private Secretary to the Chief Minister and Private secretaries to all Ministers.
All the Departments of Secretariat (10 copies each).
All the Heads of Departments (including Collectors and District Judges).
The Registrar, High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad (with covering letter).
The Secretary, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (with covering letter).
The Secretary, Andhra Pradesh TRANSCO/GENCO, Hyderabad
(with covering letter).
All Recognised Service Associations.
The Commissioner, Government Printing Press, Andhra Pradesh,
Hyderabad for publication in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
Copy to the General Administration (Cabinet) Department.
Copy to the General Administration (Spl.A) Department.
Copy to the General Administration (Spl.B) Department.
Copy to the General Administration (SW) Department.
Copy to SF/SCs.
//forwarded :: by order//