GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
ALLOWANCES - A.P. Manual of Special Pays and Allowances - Recommendations of the Pay Revision Commission, 2005 on Ration Allowance - Revision - Orders - Issued.
G.O. Ms. No. 271 Dated: 15-10-2005.
Read the following:
1. G.O. Ms. No.142, Fin. & Plg. (FW.TA) Dept., dt.30-08-1999.
2. G.O. (P) No.213, Finance (TA) Department, dated: 27-08-2005.
In the Government Order first read above, based on the recommendation of Pay Revision Commission, 1999 orders were issued implementing the Ration Allowance.
2. In the Government Order second read above, based on the recommendations of Pay Revision Commission, 2005 orders were issued implementing the Revised Pay Scales, 2005 to State Government Employees.
3. The Pay Revision Commission, 2005 among others, have recommended for enhancement of the existing rates of Ration Allowance by 25% to the categories of employees of Directorate of Medical Education, Family Welfare Department, Indian Medicine & Homeopathy Department and Directorate of Insurance Medical Services. Who are in receipt of the raid allowances.
4. Government accepted the recommendations of the Pay Revision Commission, 2005 and hereby orders that the Ration Allowance be revised as shown in the fourth column of the Annexure to this Order to the categories indicated therein.
:: 2 ::
5. These orders shall come into force with effect from the date of this G.O.
6. Necessary amendments to the Andhra Pradesh Manual of Special Pays and Allowances wherever necessary will be issued in due course.
7. The G.O. is available on Internet and can be accessed at the address http://www.aponline.gov.in
(by order and in the name of the Governor of Andhra Pradesh)
Ranjeev R. Acharya
Secretary to Government (FP)
The Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad (20 copies).
The Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad (By name).
The Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad.
The Secretary to Governor, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
All Secretaries to Government.
The Private Secretary to the Chief Minister and Private secretaries to all Ministers.
All the Departments of Secretariat (10 copies each).
All the Heads of Departments (including Collectors and District Judges).
The Registrar, High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad (with covering letter).
The Secretary, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (with covering letter).
The Secretary, Andhra Pradesh TRANSCO/GENCO, Hyderabad
(with covering letter).
All District Treasury Officers (with copies for sub-treasury offices).
All Commissioners/Special Officers of the Municipal Corporations/Municipalities.
All Recognised Service Associations.
The Commissioner, Government Printing Press, Andhra Pradesh,
Hyderabad for publication in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
Copy to the General Administration (Cabinet) Department.
Copy to the General Administration (Spl.A) Department.
Copy to the General Administration (Spl.B) Department.
Copy to the General Administration (SW) Department.
Copy to SF/SCs.
//forwarded :: by order//
to G.O.Ms. No. 271, Finance (TA) Dept., dt. 15-10-2005.
Sl. No. Department and Category Existing Revised
(1) (2) (3) (4)
FAMILY WELFARE DEPARTMENT
1. A.N.M. (NPHA) (F) 90/- p.m. 112.50 p.m.
2. Health Visitor 90/- p.m. 112.50 p.m.
3. Public ;Health ;Nurse 120/- p.m. 150.00 p.m.
DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION
1. Staff Nurse 120/- p.m. 150.00 p.m.
2. Principal & Professor of Nursing 120/- p.m. 150.00 p.m.
3. Asst. Professor (Nursing) 120/- p.m. 150.00 p.m.
4. Nursing Supdt. Gr.I 120/- p.m. 150.00 p.m.
5. Lecturer 120/- p.m. 150.00 p.m.
6. Nursing Supdt. Gr.II 120/- p.m. 150.00 p.m.
7. Nursing Tutor Gr.I 120/- p.m. 150.00 p.m.
8. Lecturer in Psychitry Nursing 120/- p.m. 150.00 p.m.
9. Head Nurse 120/- p.m. 150.00 p.m.
10. Public Health Nurse 120/-p.m. 150.00 p.m.
11. Chief Radiographer 120/- p.m. 150.00 p.m.
12. Nursing Tutor Gr.II 120/- p.m. 150.00 p.m.
13. House Keeper Gr.II 120/- p.m. 150.00 p.m.
14. Radiographer 90/- p.m. 112.50 p.m.
15. Medico Social Worker Gr.I 90/- p.m. 112.50 p.m.
16. Medico Social Worker Gr.II 90/- p.m. 112.50 p.m.
INDIAN MEDICINE & HOMEOPATHY DEPT.
1. Staff Nurse 120/- p.m. 150/- p.m.
2. Senior Sister 120/- p.m. 150/- p.m.
DIRECTORATE OF INSURANCE MEDICAL SERVICES
1. A.N. Ms. 90/- p.m. 112.50 p.m.
2. Dietician 120/- p.m. 150.00 p.m.