GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
ALLOWANCES - Andhra Pradesh Civil Services (Travelling Allowance) Rules - Recommendation of Pay Revision Commission, 2005 - Fixed Travelling Allowance - Orders - Issued.
FINANCE (TA) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.128, Finance & Planning (FW:TA) Department, dated: 24.08.1999.
2. G.O.(P)No.213, Finance (PC-I) Department, dated:27.08.2005.
In the Government Order first read above, based on the recommendations of Pay Revision Commission, 1999 orders were issued sanctioning Fixed Travelling Allowance to Government Servants who were in receipt of the same as indicated therein.
2. Based on the recommendations of Pay Revision Commission, 2005, orders were issued implementing the Revised Pay Scales of 2005, to the State Government Employees in Government Order second read above. The Pay Revision Commission, 2005, among others, has reviewed the existing pattern and recommended for enhancement of Fixed Travelling Allowance rates.
3. Government, accordingly, hereby order that the Fixed Travelling Allowance shall be payable as indicated below to the Government Servants who were in receipt of Fixed Travelling Allowance immediately prior to this order.
Minimum No. Rate to be allowed if the
of days Jurisdiction is
Details required to
be toured in Within Within Revenue
a month the three Division
Rs. Rs. Rs.
Officers on a pay scale 15 days 400 450 500
up to Rs.5200-11715* 20 days 500 550 600
Officers on a pay scale of 15 days 450 500 550
Rs.5470-12325* and above 20 days 550 600 650
* Revised Pay Scales 2005.
4. The Heads of Departments are permitted to fix the Fixed Travelling Allowance as per the above norms for the Government servants who were in receipt of Fixed Travelling Allowance immediately prior to this order.
5. The existing Andhra Pradesh Civil Services (Travelling Allowance) Rules, 1996 and orders issued from time to time shall continue to apply except as provided for in this order.
6. The Revised Rates prescribed in this Order will be effective from the date of issue of the order.
7. Necessary amendments to the Andhra Pradesh Civil Services (Travelling Allowance) Rules, 1996 shall be issued in due course.
8. The G.O. is available on Internet and can be accessed at the address http://www.aponline.gov.in
(by order and in the name of the Governor of Andhra Pradesh)
Ranjeev R. Acharya
Secretary to Government (FP)
The Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad (20 copies).
The Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad (By name).
The Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad.
The Secretary to Governor, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
:: 3 ::
All Secretaries to Government.
The Private Secretary to the Chief Minister and Private secretaries to all Ministers.
All the Departments of Secretariat (10 copies each).
All the Heads of Departments (including Collectors and District Judges).
The Registrar, High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad (with covering letter).
The Secretary, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (with covering letter).
The Secretary, Andhra Pradesh TRANSCO/GENCO, Hyderabad
(with covering letter).
The General Manager, Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation,
Hyderabad (with covering letter).
All District Treasury Officers (with copies for sub-treasury offices).
All District Educational Officers/All Principals of Junior Colleges.
All the Development Officers, Zilla Praja Parishads.
All District Panchayat Officers.
All Mandal Development Officers.
All Secretaries of Zilla Grandhalaya Samsthas through Director of Public Libraries, Hyderabad.
All Secretaries of Agricultural Market Committees through Director of Marketing
Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
All Commissioners/Special Officers of the Municipal Corporations/Municipalities.
All Recognised Service Associations.
The Commissioner, Government Printing Press, Andhra Pradesh,
Hyderabad for publication in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
Copy to the General Administration (Cabinet) Department.
Copy to the General Administration (Spl.A) Department.
Copy to the General Administration (Spl.B) Department.
Copy to the General Administration (SW) Department.
Copy to SF/SCs.
//forwarded :: by order//