GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
ALLOWANCES - A.P. Manual of Special Pays and Allowances - Kit Maintenance Allowance - Recommendations of the Pay Revision Commission, 2005 - Revision - Orders - Issued.
FINANCE (TA) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.140, Finance & Planning (FW:TA) Deptt., dated:30-08-1999.
2. G.O.(P) No.511, Finance (TA) Department, dated:11-06-2004.
3. G.O.(P) No.213, Finance (TA) Department, dated:27-08-2005
In the Government Order first read above, based on the recommendations of Pay Revision Commission, 1999 orders were issued implementing the Kit Maintenance Allowance.
2. In the Government Order second read above, based on the recommendations of Anomalies Committee orders were issued sanctioning the Kit Maintenance Allowance to the Chief Head Warder, Head Warder and Warder of Prisons Department, Animal Keeper, Watchman, Zoo Sergent and Gate Keeper of Forest Department and Attender and Driver of High Court of Andhra Pradesh.
3. In the Government Order third read above, based on the recommendation of Pay Revision Commission, 2005, order were issued for implementation of the Revised Pay Scales 2005 to the State Government Employees.
2. The Pay Revision Commission, 2005 among others, has recommended enhancement of the existing rates of Kit Maintenance Allowance by 50% to the categories, which are in receipt of the said allowance.
:: 2 ::
3. Government have accepted the recommendations of the Pay Revision Commission, 2005 and accordingly order that the Kit Maintenance Allowance be revised as shown in Annexure to this order to the categories indicated therein.
4. These orders shall come into force with effect from the date of issue of this G.O.
5. Necessary amendments to the Andhra Pradesh Manual of Special Pays and Allowances wherever necessary will be issued in due course.
6. The G.O. is available on Internet and can be accessed at the address http://www.aponline.gov.in
(by order and in the name of the Governor of Andhra Pradesh)
Ranjeev R. Acharya
Secretary to Government (FP)
The Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad (20 copies).
The Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad (By name).
The Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad.
The Secretary to Governor, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
All Secretaries to Government.
The Private Secretary to the Chief Minister and Private secretaries to all Ministers.
All the Departments of Secretariat (10 copies each).
All the Heads of Departments (including Collectors and District Judges).
The Registrar, High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad (with covering letter).
All District Treasury Officers (with copies for sub-treasury offices).
All Commissioners/Special Officers of the Municipal Corporations/Municipalities.
All Recognised Service Associations.
The Commissioner, Government Printing Press, Andhra Pradesh,
Hyderabad for publication in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
Copy to the General Administration (Cabinet) Department.
Copy to the General Administration (Spl.A) Department.
Copy to the General Administration (Spl.B) Department.
Copy to the General Administration (SW) Department.
Copy to SF/SCs.
//forwarded :: by order//
G.O. Ms. No. 260, Finance (TA) Department, dated: 15-10-2005
(KIT MAINTENANCE ALLOWANCE)
Sl. No. Department and Category Existing Revised
(1) (2) (3) (4)
(I) MEDICAL AND HEALTH DEPARTMENT
1. Auxiliary Nurse Midwives and
Health Visitors 22.50 p.m. 33.75 p.m.
2. Medical employees who are in
receipt of Kit Maintenance/
Dhobi Allowance 22.50 p.m. 33.75 p.m.
3. Nursing Personnel including
Pupil Nurses 34/- p.m. 51/- p.m.
(II) FIRE SERVICES
1. Director (Departmental Officer)
Regional Fire Officer
Deputy Director of Fire Services
Divisional Fire Officer,
Assistant Divisional Officer. 45/- p.m. 67.50 p.m.
2. Station Fire Officer
Engine Fire Officer 34/- p.m. 51/- p.m.
3. Leading Fireman,
Firemen and other equivalent
ranks in Fire Service Department
who are required to be in Uniform. 22.50 p.m. 33.75 p.m.
(III) PRISONS DEPARTMENT:
1. Deputy Superintendent and other
Executive categories of equivalent Rank
who are required to be in Uniform 45/- p.m. 67.50 p.m.
2. Superintendent, Central Prison
3. Deputy Jailors and Jailors 34/- p.m. 51/- p.m.
4. Chief Head Warder
5. Head Warder 22.50 p.m. 33.75 p.m.
:: 2 ::
(1) (2) (3) (4)
(IV) DIRECTORATE OF INDIAN
MEDICINE AND HOMEOPATHY
1. Staff Nurses of Indian Medicine
and Homoeopathy Department 22.50 p.m. 33.75 p.m.
2. Nursing Orderly 22.50 p.m. 33.75 p.m.
1. Motor Vehicle Inspectors
2. Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors 22.50 p.m. 33.75 p.m.
(VI) WEIGHTS AND MEASURES
Maistries and Manual Assistants 22.50 p.m. 33.75 p.m.
1. A.P. State Police Services Officers
including Director, Police
Communications, Superintendent of
Deputy Superintendent of
Police Transport Officer and other 90/- p.m. 135/- p.m.
officers in the Police Transport
Organisation equivalent to the
category of Deputy Superintendent
2. Inspector of Police,
Assistant Reserve Inspectors and
equivalent ranks in the
Police Department 67.50 p.m. 101.25 p.m.
3. Head Constables and Police
Constables and equivalent ranks
in all the Branches of the
Police Department who are
required to be in Uniform 45/- 67.50 p.m.
:: 3 ::
(1) (2) (3) (4)
(VIII) PORT DEPARTMENT
1. Port Conservator
2. Assistant Port Conservator 112.50 p.m. 168.75 p.m.
(IX) HIGH COURT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
1. Court Masters
2. Court Officers
3. Personal Secretaries to 30/- p.m. 45/- p.m.
4. Section Officers
5. Driver 22.50 p.m. 33.75 p.m.
6. Attender 22.50 p.m. 33.75 p.m.
(X) ANTI-CORRUPTION BUREAU
1. Deputy Superintendent of Police 60/- p.m. 90/- p.m.
2. Inspector/Sub-Inspector 45/- p.m. 67.50 p.m.
3. Head Constable/Police Constable 30/- p.m. 45/- p.m.
1. Forest Guards, Foresters 22.50 p.m. 33.75 p.m.
2. Forest Range Officer 22.50 p.m. 33.75 p.m.
3. Deputy Range Officer 22.50 p.m. 33.75 p.m.
4. Forester 22.50 p.m. 33.75 p.m.
5. Animal Keeper 22.50 p.m. 33.75 p.m.
6. Watchman 22.50 p.m. 33.75 p.m.
7. Zoo Sergeant 22.50 p.m. 33.75 p.m.
8. Gate Keeper 22.50 p.m. 33.75 p.m.
(XII) DIRECTORATE OF INSURANCE
Nursing Personnel 34/- p.m. 51/- p.m.
:: 4 ::
(1) (2) (3) (4)
(XIII) DIRECTORATE OF INSTITUTE
OF PREVENTIVE MEDICINE P.H.
LABS AND FOOD (HEALTH)
1. Junior Analyst
2. Lab Technician Grade-I
3. Lab Technician Grade-II
4. Senior Technical Assistant
5. Sample Custodian
7. Assistant Bio-Chemist
8. Research Chemist
9. Chemical Assistant
10. Lab Attendant
11. Roneo Operator
12. Office Attender
13. Kamaties incluidng Labour , Kamati Sealer
15. Head Nurse
17. Staff Nurse
19. Male Nursing Orderly
20. Scavenger 22.50/- p.m. 33.75 p.m.
22. Junior Boiler Attendant
25. Animal Attender
27. Senior Boiler Attendant
28. Boiler Mechanic
29. Assistant Sergeant
31. Animal Caretaker
37. Sample Taker
38. Calf Watchman
45. Senior Mechanic
46. Mechanic Grade-I
47. Mechanical Supervisor
48. Multipurpose Health Education Officer