GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
ALLOWANCES - Recommendations of Pay Revision Commission, 2005 - Enhancement of Supervisory Allowance - Orders - Issued.
Read the following:
1. G.O. (P) No.147, Finance & Planning (FW:TA) Department, dated: 30-08-1999.
2. G.O. (P) No.213, Finance (PC-I) Department, dated: 27-08-2005.
In the Government Order first read above, orders were issued sanctioning an amount of Rs.60/- per month as Supervisory Allowance to certain categories as mentioned thereon based on the recommendations of Pay Revision Commission, 1999.
2. In the Government Order 2nd read above, based on the recommendation of Pay Revision Commission, 2005, orders were issued for implementation of the Revised Pay Scales 2005 to the State Government Employees.
3. Among others, the Pay Revision Commission, 2005 has recommended for enhancement of Supervisory Allowance from Rs.60/- to Rs.80/- per month.
4. Government hereby accept the recommendation of Pay Revision Commission, 2005 and order that the following categories of employees shall be sanctioned Supervisory Allowance at the rate of Rs.80/- per month.
Sl.No. Department & Category
2. Sanitary Maistry
3. Sanitary Maistry
MUNICIPAL CORPORATION OF HYDERABAD
4. Sanitary Jawan
MUNICIPAL CORPORATION OF VISAKHAPATNAM
5. Sanitary Maistry
MUNICIPAL CORPORATION OF Vijayawada
6. Sanitary Maistry
:: 2 ::
5. These orders shall come into force with effect from the date of issue of this G.O.
6. Necessary amendments to the A.P. Manual of Special Pays and Allowances shall be issued in due course.
7. The G.O. is available on Internet and can be accessed at the address http://www.aponline.gov.in
(by order and in the name of the Governor of Andhra Pradesh)
Ranjeev R. Acharya
Secretary to Government (FP)
The Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad (20 copies).
The Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad (By name).
The Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad.
The Secretary to Governor, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
All Secretaries to Government.
The Private Secretary to the Chief Minister and Private secretaries to all Ministers.
All the Departments of Secretariat (10 copies each).
All the Heads of Departments (including Collectors and District Judges).
The Registrar, High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad (with covering letter).
The Secretary, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (with covering letter).
The Secretary, Andhra Pradesh TRANSCO/GENCO, Hyderabad
(with covering letter).
The General Manager, Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation,
Hyderabad (with covering letter).
All District Treasury Officers (with copies for sub-treasury offices).
All Recognised Service Associations.
The Commissioner, Government Printing Press, Andhra Pradesh,
Hyderabad for publication in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
Copy to the General Administration (Cabinet) Department.
Copy to the General Administration (Spl.A) Department.
Copy to the General Administration (Spl.B) Department.
Copy to the General Administration (SW) Department.
Copy to SF/SCs.
//forwarded :: by order//