GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Public Service – Accumulation of earned leave / privilege leave and Encashment of earned Leave / privilege leave on retirement from service – Recommendations of the Pay Revision Commission, 2005 – Enhancement of ceiling from 240 days to 300 days - Orders – Issued.
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.10, Finance & Planning (FW.FR.I) Department, dated 10-01-1983.
2. G.O.Ms.No.420, Finance & Planning (FW.FR.I) Department, dated 03-12-1990.
3. G.O.Ms.No.734, General Administration (Special–A) Department, dated 17-2-2004.
In the G.O., 1st read above, orders were issued enhancing the maximum limit of accumulation of earned leave / privilege leave to Government employees from 180 days to 240 days.
2. In the G.O., 2nd read above, orders were issued enhancing the maximum limit of encashment of earned leave at the credit of a Government Servant on the date of retirement from 180 days to 240 days.
3. In the reference 3rd read above, Government have constituted Pay Revision Commission. Among other things, the Pay Revision Commission, 2005 has recommended for enhancement of ceiling on encashment of Earned Leave on retirement from 240 days to 300 days.
4. Government have accepted the above recommendation of Pay Revision Commission, 2005 and accordingly hereby order as follows:-
(i) to allow all regular Government employees to accumulate earned / privilege leave upto a maximum limit of 300 days.
(ii) the maximum limit of encashment of Earned Leave at the credit of a Government Servant on the date of retirement shall be enhanced from 240 days to 300 days.
5. Necessary amendments to the relevant rules will be issued separately.
6. These orders shall come into force with immediate effect.
7. These orders are available on internet and can be accessed at the address http://www.aponline.gov.in.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
Ranjeev R. Acharya
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT (FP)
The Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad (20 copies).
The Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad (by name).
The Pay & Accounts Officer, Hyderabad.
The Secretary to Governor, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
All Secretaries to Government.
The Private Secretary to the Chief Minister and Private Secretaries to all Ministers.
All the Departments of Secretariat (10 copies each)
All the Heads of Departments (including Collectors and District Judges).
The Registrar, High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad (with covering letter).
The Secretary, Adhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Hyderabad (with covering letter).
All the District Treasury Officers (with copies for Sub-Treasury Officers).
The Secretary, Andhra Pradesh GENCO/TRANSCO.
The General Manager, A.P. State Road Transport Corporation, Hyderabad (with covering letter).
All District Educational Officers/All Principals of Junior Colleges.
All the District Development Officer, Zilla Praja Parishads.
All District Panchayat Officers.
All Mandal Development Officers.
All Secretaries of Zilla Grandhalaya Samsthas through Director of Public Libraries, Hyderabad.
All Secretaries of Agricultural Market Committees through Director of Marketing, A.P., Hyderabad.
All Commissioners/Special Officers of Municipalities.
All Recognised service Associations.
The Director, Government Printing Press, A.P. Hyderabad for publication in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
Copy to the General Administration (Cabinet) Department.
Copy to the General Administration (SW) Department.
Copy to SF/S.Cs.
* * *