GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH FINANCE (FR.I) DEPARTMENT
Cir.Memo. No. 17915-C/542/FR.I/2005 Dated: 04-07-2005.
Sub: Earned Leave – Surrender of Earned Leave –
Encashment of during the Financial year 2005-2006
Instructions - Clarification – Issued.
Ref: 1.G.O.Ms.No.172, Fin. & Plg.(FW.FR.I) Deptt.,
2. G.O.Ms.No.221, Fin.& Plg.(FW.FR.I) Deptt.,
Deptt., dt.22-11- 1979.
5. Cir.Memo.no.13870-A/436/FR.I/2005, Fin.(FR.I)
6. Representation from A.P.Secretariat Association,
In the Cir. Memo., 5th cited instructions were issued on the surrender of Earned Leave during the financial year 2005-2006.
2. In the reference 6th cited A.P.Secretariat Association has represented that in the said instructions Government permitted the employees who have a balance of more than 225 days of earned leave as on 30th June, 2005 to surrender earned leave without waiting for their turn subject to following the orders issued in the G.O., 1st cited i.e., 15 days of surrender leave if the interval between two surrenders of Earned Leave is not less than 12 months and 30 days of surrender leave if the interval between two surrenders of Earned Leave is not less than 24 months. With this condition most of the employees are deprived of availing this benefit of encashment earned leave. The condition should be the financial year only, but not the period in months. The Association has requested to issue necessary orders modifying the condition stipulated to avail this benefit from 12/24 months to financial year at the earliest.
3. Govt., have examined the proposal of the Association and hereby clarify that in para 4 of Cir. Memo.5th cited 15 days are to be allowed in one financial year and 30 days in two financial years and the condition of 12/24 months is need not be followed in those cases of employees who have a balance of more than 225 days.
:: 2 ::
4. These instructions are available in the Internet and can be accessed
at the address http://aponline.gov.in.
RANJEEV R ACHARYA
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT (FP)
All the Departments of Secretariat.
All the Heads of Departments.
The Pay and Accounts Officer, A.P., Hyderabad.
The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, A.P., Hyderabad.
The Director of State Audit, A.P., Hyderabad.
All the District Collectors.
All the District Treasury Officers.
The Accountant General, A.P., Hyderabad.
TheA.P.Secretariat Association, Hyderabad.
//Forwarded :: By Order//