GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
FINANCE (TFR.I) DEPARTMENT
Memo No. 1596-A/23/TFR.I/2005 Dated.21-02-2005
Sub:- Submission of Bills under Non Plan and Plan Schemes during the Last quarter of Financial Year 2004-05 – Fixation of dates – Certain instructions – Issued.
Ref:- (1)G.O.Ms.No.162, Fin. & Plg.(FW Admin.I/TFR) Dept., Dated.18-9-1992.
(2) Memo No.3116-A/22/A1/Admn.I.TFR/2001, Dated.7-2-2001.
The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, A.P., Hyderabad, Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad and Director of Works Accounts are requested to follow the normal dates as in G.O.Ms.No.162, Fin. & Plg.(FW Admin.I/TFR) Dept., Dated.18-9-1992 and Memo No.116-A/22/A1/Admn.I.TFR/2001, Dated.7-2-2001 for admitting the bills into audit in the month of March, 2005 with the following exceptions:
(1) Bills pertaining to Judiciary
(2) Claims under TR.27
(3) Examination related bills
(4) Diet Charges (HM & FW) Department, Animal Feed (Forest Department, Animal Husbandry, Police Department and Zoo Park)
(5) Funeral charges
(6) Claims of extremist’s violence
(7) Family Planning compensation, Sukhibava under Family Welfare Department
(8) Reimbursement to APSRTC towards State share on concessional Bus Passes.
(9) Mid-day Meals Scheme/Programme.
(10) Honorarium to Vidya Volunteers.
(11) All Bills of Raj Bhavan
(12) All Bills relating to Wages
(13) All Bills relating to Contract appointments
(14) All Bills relating to current consumption charges of A.P.Transco.
(15) All Water & Telephone Bills.
(16) Bills pertaining to Grant-in-Aid towards Salaries of Aided Schools, Junior Colleges and Aided Degree Colleges.
(17) Bills relating to NPCB Scheme.
(18)Whatever BROs/Reappropriation orders are issued beyond the prescribed period, the bills can be accepted within seven days of issue of BROs/ Reappropriation orders or 31-3-2005 whichever is earlier.
The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, A.P., Hyderabad, Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad and Director of Works Accounts are also requested to issue suitable instructions to their subordinate offices in this regard.
These instructions are available on the A.P. Government Website “www.ap.gov.in’’
P. RAMAKANTH REDDY
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Director of Treasuries and Accounts,
The Pay and Accounts Officer,
The Director of Works Accounts, Hyderabad.
All District Collectors.
All Heads of Departments.
All Secretariat Departments.
All the Officers of Finance Dept.
All Expenditures Sections of Finance Dept.