GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
FINANCE (FR.I) DEPARTMENT
Cir.Memo.No.13870-A/436/FR.I/2005-2 Dt: 27-07-2005.
Sub: Earned Leave – Surrender of Earned Leave –
Encashment during the financial year 2005-2006 –
All India Service Officers – Instructions – Issued.
Ref: 1. G.O.Ms.No.809, G.A.(Spl.A) Dept., dt.11-12-
2. Cir. Memo. No.13870-A/436/FR.I/2005,
Fin.(FR.I) Dept., dt.27-06-2005.
Fin.(FR.I) Dept., dt.04-07-2005.
4. Cir. Memo. No.50798/1063/FR.I/79-1, Fin.(FR.I)
5. Memo. No.8672-A/305/FR.I/89-1, Fin.(FR.I)
In the reference 1st cited Govt., have extended the benefit of surrender of earned to the Members of All India Service Officers serving in connection with the affairs of the State.
2. In the reference 2nd cited instructions have been issued prescribing schedule for surrender / encashment of earned leave in respect of different categories of State Government employees for the current financial year 2005-2006.
3. Govt., hereby permit the surrender / encashment of earned leave in respect of All India Service Officers for the current financial year 2005-2006 in the months of January & February, 2006. Further, 15 days are allowed for surrender in one financial year and maximum 30 days for two financial years.
4. Govt., hereby also permit those All India Service Officers, who have a balance of more than 285 days as on 30th June, 2005 to surrender earned leave without waiting for their turn i.e., in January and February, 2006 and they can apply for the surrender of earned leave upto 15th August, 2005.
5. Govt., herby also extend the facility of encashment of earned leave to the All India Service Officers soon after their central posting is received, without waiting for their turn.
6. Further as per the instructions contained in the Circular Memo. 4th cited that in the case of employees who surrender earned leave as on
1st January or 1st July in any year, the number of days of earned leave surrendered should in the first instance, be deducted from the earned leave account and thereafter the advance credit of earned leave as per eligibility due for that half year has to be added as on 1st January / 1st July also be followed during the current financial year 2005-2006.
7. In the Memo., fifth cited instructions have been issued that the Govt., employees who are due to retire before the period fixed for the surrender of earned leave in the Memo.No.8903/69-A/241/Fr.I/89-1, dt.31-03-1989 may be allowed to encash the earned leave if they so desire, before the period when the surrender of earned leave normally becomes due. These instructions shall also be followed during the financial year 2005-2006.
8. All the Treasury Officers / Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad are requested to follow the above instructions scrupulously while dealing with the bills for encashment of earned leave in respect of All India Service Officers during the current financial year 2005-2006.
9. These instructions are available in the Internet and can be accessed at the address http://aponline.gov.in.
RANJEEV R ACHARYA
SECRETARY TOGOVERNMENT (FP)
The General Administration (Spl.A) Dept.
All the Departments of Secretariat.
The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, A.P., Hyd.
The Pay and Accounts Officer, A.P., Hyderabad.
All the Heads of Departments
The Accountant General, A.P., Hyderabad.
All the District Collectors.
All the District Treasury Officers.
// Forwarded :: By order//