GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
FINANCE (TA) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No. 227, General Administration (AR&T.III) Department,
dated 4th July, 2000.
2. G.O.Ms.No.177, Home (Police Budget) Department, dated 28-06-2003.
3. From Sri R. Ramachandra, IAS (Retd) Chairman of the third Anomalies Committee, D.O.Lr.No.659/AC/2003, dated 15-3-2003 enclosing his report dated 15-03-2003.
4. G.O. (P) No.511, Finance (TA) Department, dated 11-6-2004.
5. D.O.Letter No.83/C2/Trg-6/97-2004, dated 10-8-2004 from the Addl. Director General of Police (Training), Police Head Quarters, Saifabad, Hyderabad,.
The Additional Director General of Police (Training), Police Head Quarters, , Hyderabad, in his letter fifth read above stated that tthe orders issued in the reference 2nd cited, as the staff of the Police Training College, Ananthapur, be continued to be paid 15% incentive along with 30% ncentive to the staff members of the Andhra Pradesh Police academy, pending a decision on the report of the Anomalies Committee.., He has brought to the notice of the Government that the Special Allowance to the faculty members and other categories of Andhra Pradesh Police academy has been revised to 20% and 10% respectively in the reference 4th cited, whereas there is no mention about the allowance in respect of the to the staff of the Police Training College, Ananthapur. Non mention of Police Training College, Anantapur lead to several audit objections raised by the treasury, for non-payment of Incentive which has a deleteterous
In the reference 3rd read above, the Anomalies Committee has reported at Para 8.09 as “There is also a request from the Police Training College for sanction of Training Allowance, and iIt is noticed that in G.O.Ms.No.216 Finance & Planning (FW.TA) Department dated, dated . 27-5-1993, Special Pay was sanctioned to certain categories mentioned i.e. Police Recruiting School, Police Training College, Anantapur, etc.,. This training allowance is revised in G.O.Ms.No.227, G.A.(AR&T) Dept., dt. 14-07-2000 read with G.O.Ms.No.306, G.A.(AR&T) Dept., dt. 25-8-2000. The Committee is of the view that as this is a recent revision no further enhancement is justified”.
3. In the above circumstances reported by the Addl. Director General of Police (Training), Police Head Quarters, Hyderabad in his letter 5th read above, and in conformity with the Anomalies Committee report, the following amendment is issued to the G.O.4th read above.
4. The following para shall be inserted as para - 4 in the G.O.(P) No.511, dt. 11-6-2004
“Government have also decided to continue the Special Allowance at 15% of the basic pay to all the staff members of the Police Training College, Anantapur as recommended by the Anomalies Committee”
5. Paras 4, 5, 6 and 7 of the G.O.(P)No.511,dt.11-6-2004 shall be renumbered as 5,6,7 and 8.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
Dr. T. RADHA,
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT (F.P)
The Principal, Police Training College, Ananthapur.
The Director of Treasury and Accounts, Hyderabad.
The Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad.
The District Treasury Officer, Ananthapur.
The Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad
The Finance (Exp. Home) Departmnt.
The Pay Revision Commission, 2004.
The General Administration (AR&T) Department.
P.S. to Principal Secretary toChief Minister.
P.S. to Minister for Home.
P.s. to Principal Secretary to Govt., Home Dept.
Copy to SF/SCs
//Forwarded: By order//