GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Finance (TFR.I) DepARtMENT.
Memo No.4598-A/92/TFR.I/04 Dated.16-03-2004.
Sub:- Submission of Bills under Non Plan and Plan Schemes during the Last quarter of Financial Year 2003-04 – Fixation of dates – Certain instructions – Issued.
Ref:- G.O.Ms.No.162, Fin. & Plg.(FW:TFR) Dept. dt.18-09-1992.
(2) Memo No.17-A/22/TFR/04 dt.18-02-2003.
(3) Memo No.4598-A/92/TFR.I/04, dt.12-03-2004.
The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, A.P., Hyderabad, Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad and Deputy Financial Advisor (W&P) are requested to follow the normal dates for admitting the bills into audit in the month of March, 2004 with the following exceptions:
(1) Bills pertaining to Judiciary and Election related bills as stated in reference 3rd read above
(2) Claims under TR.27
(3) Examination related bills
(4) Diet Charges (HM & FW) Department, Animal Feed (Forest Department, Animal Husbandry, Police Department and Zoo Parks)
(5) Funeral charges
(6) Claims of extremist’s violence
(7) Family Planning compensation, Sukhibava under Family Welfare Department
(8)Whatever BROs/Reappropriation orders are issued beyond the prescribed period, the bills can be accepted within seven days of issue of BROs/ Reappropriation orders or 31-03-2004 whichever is earlier.
These instructions are available on the A.P. Government Website “www.ap.gov.in’’
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Director of Treasuries and Accounts,
The Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad.
All Heads Of Departments.
All Secretariat Departments.
All Officers of Finance Department.
All Expenditures Sections of Finance Department.